CHAPTER 42

Advance Merry Christmas everyone!
.
.
.
.
.

These are some questions I asked myself when I met Damon or if I should trust him.

1.Is Jace right?

Definitely, and I should have listened to him from the start and none of this sh*ts would have happened to me.

2.Is Damon kind?

Yes, in his way to manipulate me. Jace is right, 'not people are always what it seemed.'

3.Is it right to trust him?

Absolutely not. It is the most wrong decision I ever made to my life.

4.Did I trust the right person?

No. I trust the wrong person.

I just want to ride on a time machine and gave this f*cking letter to my younger self, so I won't be hurt like this. But it's already done. The bastard hurt me in the worst possible way.

A part of me should have blamed Jace, because all of this is happening because of him. But this wasn't his fault. It was mine. I trusted the wrong person and I shouldn't blame anyone but myself on this matter. In more ways, Jace tried to warn me, but I was too stubborn to listen on what he has to say. Personally, if I listened to him. None of this would have happened.

But its done. I'm hurt, and there's no way to turn it now.

"Jewel?"Tumingin ako sa pinto nang bigla pumasok sa loob si Amber."Are you okay?"

The girls already know what happened, I told them last night, because I needed someone to talk to and comfort me. They were shocked and angry at Damon. They even tried to leave the house and find him so they could kill him. Luckily, I stopped him. It was not the right time.

"Masakit pa din."I smiled at her, sadly. I was shocked when she suddenly hugged me.

"I know it hurts, but everything is gonna be alright. And we're here for you, Jewel."she said and patted me on the back, before she let go of the hug."Do you want to go to school?"

"Yup."

"Jace is already waiting outside."she said and patted me on the back before leaving me in the room.

I sighed and grabbed my bag so I could go to school. I just hope I don't bump into that a**hole. The girls already left and it was just me and Jace.

Nang makalabas na ako sa bahay ay naghintay na sa akin si Jace. He was leaning in his car, while staring at the house. Pagkatapos kong masira ang bahay ay lumapit ako kay Jace at yinakap niya ako.

"Are you okay?"he asked me.

"Still in pain."

"Will it make you feel better that you won't have to go to school today?" He asked and I shake my head. School is still important. Besides, I still have a lot to pass and study.

"No. I want to go to school."

"Okay." We let go from the hug and Jace guided me towards his car. I sighed as I gazed at the city while going to school. My mind seems to ponder how I should act around Damon.

"You okay?"Carter asked me when he passed me on the library. Naisipan ko na dito muna ako at magbabasa nang libro habang si Jace ay busy na naman sa kailangan niya gagawin.

"A bit problematic."I laughed. Umupo si Carter sa tabi ko at tinignan ako na nagtataka.

"Diba dapat wala ka nang problema dahil tapos ka na pumasa sa lahat?"He asked and I sighed. Mas magugustuhan ko pa kung iyan ang problema ko pero hindi eh. It's a friend who f*cking used me and betrayed me!