CHAPTER 20

"I'm not going, okay?"inis kong sabi  kay Amber na kanina pa ako kinukulit na mag-ayos na."I don't even have a date!" Nagulat siya sa sinabi ko.

"What do you mean you don't have a date?" she asked and I sighed.

"I ask Carter and Damon. Carter is already going with someone and Damon will be going with his cousin."I grabbed my book and started reading. However, she took it from me and I glared at her. I tried to get my book, but she put it somewhere away from us. I immediately stood up and got it from the desk.

"Oh, for goodness sake! There are other boys than those two and if you want to ask someone you know, you can ask Jace."I glared at what she said.

"I've already made up my mind and I'm not going!" I said and she angrily gazed at me.

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah."matigas kong sabi.

"Well, then, I have to force you,"she said and smirked.

"You, and what army?"I said not backing down.

"This army!" she said and opened the door and I saw Sapphire and Natasha entering the room.

"What you gonna do?"I asked and crossed my arms.

"We're gonna tear your books!"Saphhire said and slowly approached my book shelf. My eyes widened and shrieked and they looked at me startled by my sudden outburst!

Not.my.f*cking.books!

"That's book endangerment!I can file a case on that!"I said, confidently even though there's no such thing as book endangerment, but in my life, it exists. Those are my books, my precious and gorgeous books.

"Really?That's possible?"takang tanong ni Natasha at napailing naman si Amber.

"Oh, shut up! Just move, Mrs. Montezalde!" she said which made me glare at her, angrily.

"What did you just call me?"inis kong sabi at susugod na sana sa kanya nang bigla ako hawakan nang dalawa."What did you just call me?!"sigaw ko at pilit kumawala sa dalawa habang pilit din nila ako pakalmahim.

"Woah. Chill girl!"Natasha said and I glared at her.

"Get.Out.Of.My.Room.Now!"I said and pointed at my door.

"You don't take that tone on me, lady!"Amber said and I just want to approach her and strangle her.

"Oh?"I asked, sarcastically."I'm still not going."

"Just cook our breakfast, atleast."

"You bothered me just so I can cook  breakfast for you lot?"

"Well, your cooking skills are amazing."

"Jeez!I would have appreciated it, if you didn't bother me when I was reading."sabi ko at tinignan sila ng masama habang sila ay nakangiti sa akin."Okay, I'll do it!"I rolled my eyes at them and marched away from my room

"Wait-"I heard them calling at me, but I was already downstairs. My eyes widened when I saw the 4 boys at the house. My breathe hitched when I saw Jace staring at me, eyes widened.

"H-hey Jewel."they greeted, except for Jace, who is still staring at me.

"Hey."I said and smiled, but my smile scared them, since I still look angry. Well, not for them, of course. Those three girls who are on my room.

I approach the kitchen and wore an apron. I grab a fish at the fridge and clean it in the water. I then put the fish at the chopping board.

"Uhh-is it a-alright that w-we're here?A-are we not d-disturbing y-you?"Rigel asked, looking scared because I was now glaring at the fish and chopping violently.