CHAPTER 36

I and Jace were now going home. As he was driving, his other hand was holding mine and I was smiling while staring at the city lights and the stars.

It was already 9:00 p.m. when we arrived at my home and I was sure that the girls were already sleeping since the lights were off. Jace decided to walk with me while going to my house, even if it was just a few yards, not that I'm complaining.

When we are at the door, I looked at Jace and he was already staring at me. I smiled at him and kissed him  on the cheeks. I was about to open the door, when suddenly Jace pull me towards him. He smirked at me as my arms rested on his chest. Suddenly the door opened, revealing our friends. I immediately left Jace's arms. But clearly, we have already been caught.

"Oh.my.gosh!"gulat na sabi ni Sapphire

"I wasn't expecting that."ngising sabi ni Rigel.

"Neither was I."August was amused.

"Are you three supposed to be sleeping?"I asked them.

"And you should be home right now."sarkastikon sabi ni Amber.

"So, our theory was correct."Natasha said, excitedly with a proud face.

"You two are dating!"sabi ni Kaizer at pumalakpak at napailing naman ito si Jace. Bigla nalang kami hinila ng mga kaibigan namin at pinaupo sa couch. There were sleeping bags on the floor and a paused 'Mean Girls' movie on the tv.

"Explain."Amber said and crossed her arms.

"I don't think we need to explain ourselves, considering what you have witnessed earlier."Jace said while smirking. Napatingin kami sa kanya na gulat na ekspresyon.

"Jace!"I shouted his name and he looked at me, while smirking.

"What?"he innocently asked and put his hands at my shoulders."We already have been caught, mon amour."He said and winked at me.

"Mi amore?!"gulat na sabay nilang sabi. I heard Sapphire and Natasha started squealing.

"So, that's your call sign?"Kaizer asked, while smirking at us.

"So, you two are now actually dating."Amber stated.

"I am still actually courting her."Kumunot ang noo ng aming kaibigan sa sinabi ni Jace.

"Courtship?"

"Is that still exist in the 21st century?"Rigel asked, a bit amuse.

"I want my lady to experience the proper way of having her, as a gentleman."sabi ni Jace at biglang kinuha ang aking kamay at hinalikan ang aking kamay sa harapan ng kaibigan namin.

"D*mn Jace!You're whipped."Rigel said and suddenly punched him in the back. Tinignan naman siya ng masama ni Jace sa kany.ang ginawa.

"Naalala ko pa dati kung gaano mo ideny ang pagmamahal mo kay Jewel-"Kaizer said while smirking.

"Shut up!"

"Ito nga si Jewel ayaw aminin!"asar ni Sapphire.

"Shut up, Sapphire."tawa kong sabi. "So, you all were watching a movie while we were out?"Tumango sila sa sinabi ko.

"Dito matutulog sila Kaizer."sabi ni Amber. Kaya pala may sleeping bags.

"You should too,bro."sabi ni August kay Jace.

"I don't have clothes on."

"Edi hiramin mo sa akin."Tumingin naman si Jace kay Kaizer na nadidiri.

"I don't want your dirty clothes, Kaizer."