CHAPTER 41

Jace and I were at the library doing our activities together. Class is almost over and sooner or later we were gonna graduate and leave Montezalde University. Some of us will be separated from us and pursue the dreams that we've been chasing our whole lives, while others will still see each other at work.

I felt like time was going very fast for us. Time will fly and we'll be straight up adults and doing our careers and taking care of our kids.

Speaking of the future, Jace is d*mn sure that I would be his future wife. Not that I'm complaining, it makes my heart flutter everytime he says it.

"Earth to Jewel."Jace said while waving his hand infront of my face.

"H-huh?"

"I am asking you if you're gonna pass your report today to Professor Cortez."

"Y-yes, I have just finished it."sabi ko at sinira ang libro na binasa ko. Well, I didn't completely read it, because I suddenly daydreamed of such nonesense.

"What were you thinking?"Jace asked, curiously.

"Things that is not your business."I sarcastically said.

"Feisty."Jace smirked. Tumingin kami sa phone niya nang bigla ito umilaw at tumunog. I saw a message from his uncle. Jace took his phone and looked into the message, before sighing. "Uncle is calling me again. I better go."Jace said and kissed my forehead before leaving me at the library.

I sighed and started getting the books and putting it where Jace and I took it.

"Let me help."someone said and I looked at my side and it was Damon.

"Hey Damon. I haven't seen you lately."I said while I handed him some books and he accepted it.

"Well, you were pretty occupied with your boyfriend."he said, jokingly. But I kinda felt guilty, knowing tht he likes me."You seem happy."

"Should I not be?"I joked.

"No, it's just that. You compliment each other."

"I'll take that as a compliment."I smiled at him and placed the last book in its section.

"Hey Jewel! Damon, let's go!"His friend said and smiled at me.

"I better go."

"Yeah, see you."I smiled and his friends pulled him outside the library.

I sighed, when I already finished arranging the books when Damon helped me. I decided to leave the library, since I was already done with things and all I have to do is pass them. Well, may kulang pa akong ibang subjects, but madali lang naman sila. I can finish it by tomorrow.

Nagulat ako nang biglang dumating si Carter at hinawakan ako sa balikat. He was breathing heavily like he just ran from a track field."You seem work up."

"Ang daming projects pinasa ko kanina."buntong-hininga niyang sabi. He grabbed his bottle of water and immediately drank it."Nakakapagod!"sabi niya habang umiinom nang tubig, mukha na nga may plano siyang maliligo sa tubig. "Where's Jace?"he asked and looked around.

"Bakit mo hinahanap?"

"Well, the two of you are always glued together. I haven't seen a time where the two of you are seperated."he smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Well, count this as one of them."I nughed him as we started walking back to our classroom. "What would you do after you graduate, Carter?"I asked in curiousity.

"I was planning to become a secretary at a big company."

"That's great. What company?"

"Yours actually."he smirked at me.