CHAPTER 35

Thank you for the 539 reads, readers!

.

.

.

"Iuwi mo talaga ako sa ganitong
oras?"Gusto mo ba may mangyari sa akin ulit?"sarkastiko kong pagkasabi. Although I felt shivers ran down my spine by just uttering those words. Kahit kailan ay ayaw mauulit iyon. And I saw how his face paled and he immediately looked away.

"That is the reason why you should be avoiding me."

"You are the one avoiding me!"He gazed at me, shocked by my sudden outburst."Sinabi sa akin ni kuya."I said."Jace naman!Ngayon pa nga tayo nagkikita ay titinutulak mo na ako palayo."I started crying and Jace suddenly stood up from his seat and he stopped. Parang iniisip kung lalapitan ba ako o hindi. "Wala lang ba sayo ang pagmamahal natin?Hindi ba totoo ang sinabi mo?Don't you love me?"

"Don't say that!"he shouted."I love you so much, Jewel."

"Then, why are you avoiding me?!"

"To protect you!"he shouted back and I was stunned. He breathed to relax himself. "Jewel, ever since I kissed you that night. All of my enemies think that you're my girlfriend. Nang dahil sa akin ay napahamak ka. Look what hapenned!"

"Jace, wala akong paki-alam. Kahit ikakamatay ko iyon ay nandyan parin ako sa gilid mo."sabi ko at lumapit sa kanya.

"That's what I'm afraid of."he sadly smiled.

"Jace, please. Huwag kamg ganito."pagmaka-awa ko sa kanya at umiling ito. I was already holding his shirt very tight while crying.

"I'm a bad person, Jewel. I am literally f*ck off!"He bitterly said and wiped my  tears. "I hurt a lot of people. Blood is in my hands. You don't deserve to be with someone who is violent. You deserve so much more."I shook my head while tears continued to pour.

"I don't care."I said and immediately kissed him. He was stunned but he put his hands on my shoulder and moved me away from him. He shakes his head.

"Don't make this harder for me."he sounded begging. I shake my head and tried to loose my grip from him. But his grip on me was weak so it was easy for me to let go. I reach out and put my arms around his nape and kissed him. He keeps shaking my head, stopping himself from kissing me.

"Jace, please."I begged as I continued to kiss him in the mouth.

"Jewel, I can't."

I sighed and move away from him. I frustratedly groan and mess my hair. I know that he's just looking at me and anticipating my moves.

"Stop pushing me away."I cried. I refused to look at him as my back was turned against him.

"You know, it's for the best."I heard him say.

"The best for you? Or the best for me?"I hissed as I turned my gaze at him.

"The best for you."He said. "Always you."

"I love you."

"I love you."He said and I cried.

"You know I don't care, right? About you hurting people, because I know that you had to do it to protect me."I said and wiped my tears."But whose to say that if you distance yourself from me, that they would stop?"Umiwas siya ng tingin."I love you even with your faults, even with your imperfections and everything. I would always choose to love you."He gazed at me and his lips were parted. "I'm not giving up. So please d-don't. I can't stand another day being apart from you."Jace slowly approach me and put his hands on my cheeks. Slowly carresing and wiping my tears. A small smile appeared on his lips. He gazed at my lips slowly moving up to my eyes.