CHAPTER 43

In just a blink of an eye, we are now graduating from college. Its a roller of emotions I am feeling right now, happiness, excitement, sadness. I am feeling it all at once. Is that even possible?

I learned so many things that I would definitely bring to my future career, not just academically but also the life lessons along the way.

"Jace Angelo Montezalde graduated as summa cum laude in business management."the dean anounced and Jace stood up to get his award. The dean had a big smile on his lips and after he shook his hand with Jace, he embraced him. I felt my heart being wrap in warmth and peace. Jace's eyes we're wide, and returned the embrace.

Oh Jace.

I was clapping, proud of my boyfriend and his achievement. After they stop hugging, Jace glanced at me and smiled. He then winked at me as another name was announced.

"Jewelry Grace Smith graduated as summa cum laude in business management."My eyes widen by what the dean said. Ramdam ko na tinutulak na ako nang mga kaibigan upang kunin ito. I immediately went to the stage to get my award.

"Congratulations, Ms. Smith."

"Thank you, sir."

"I told you so."Jace whispered at my ear and I giggled. I looked at my family and friends who were clapping at us. Kuya James was holding Jamie in his arms who was waving at me. Kuya Jackson stood there, proudly. Kuya Jaydee was holding a camera and taking pictures as well as kuya Jayden taking a picture of me using his phone. While Kuya Jaydan smirked and continued to clap his hands at me. Mom was also there and she had a big smile on her lips.

"Wooh!Graduate na tayo!"Sapphire beamed and put her arms around my shoulder.

"Congrats, boss!"Carter said and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Thank you."

"Picture tayo. Memento!"excited na sabi ni Sapphire at naglabas ng phone niya.

"Sure!"I said and we immediately took pictures in different poses.

"Congrats Jewel!"Amber smirked and nudged me.

"Proud of you bestie!"Natasha said and hugged me. Lumapit din sila Rigel sa akin at yinakap ako habang nagsasabi ng congratulations.

"Hindi lang naman ako ang summa cum laude, pati din naman si Jace."I said while laughing.

"Grabi! Nahula niya na kayo dalawa ang maging magna cum laude."Sapphire said. Her eyes are still gazing in disbelief. Nakita namin si Jace na palapit na sa amin na galing sa pag-uusap ng dean. His hands were inside his pockets, while approaching us.

"Bro, wala akong pera ngayon!"Kiazer said and Jace rolled his eyes. Jace smiled at me.

"Congratulations!"He hugged me and kissed my forehead a couple of times.

"Ikaw din!"I said and hugged him back.

"Ang sweet ba ng dalawa!"Natasha teased.

"Picture nga kayo."Sapphire said and Jace put his arms around my shoulder while Sapphire took a picture of the both of us.

"Let's go to the cafe, diba doon tayo mag-celebrate?"Natasha asked.

"Yup."Jace answered while his hands were still on my shoulder. He lean to me and then whispered."I think we should tell them."

"Kahit hindi naman natin sasabihin au mukhang alam na nila."I teased and he smiled. He kisses me on my cheeks murmuring Congratulations and how he is proud of me. I felt my heart flutter and my cheeks heating.

Naisipan na din namin pumunta sa cafe since nandon na ang lahat naghihintay sa amin. I decided to go with Jace and thankfully pumayag sila kuya.

The cafe was closed for now, because we were celebrating our graduation. It was all tita Janice's idea.