CHAPTER 21

"I don't wear white!"I argued with them. They were now forcing me to wear white, ever since I tried a white dress, earlier. They were ecstatic and told me that I look good in white and now they are forcing me to wear white at the ball.

The boys were in a different room, trying some suits.

"Come on, Jewel. Tignan mo mukha ka nang ikakasal."sabi ni Sapphire at tinignan ko siya ng masama.

"Iyon nga eh!Hindi kasal ang puntahan natin!Kundi party. Birthday party ng Dean."inis kong sabi at nakita ko na pumigil tumawa si Natasha."Eh, bakit kayo naka blue at silver?"takang tanong ko. Natasha will be wearing a silver gown, Sapphire in a sky blue gown, and Amber in a royal blue gown.

"Eh, iyon nga ang theme eh!Winter!"Amber said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"So I'm the snow?"My brows raised and crossed my arms.

"Duh!"

"Fine, I'll wear white, but not this."I said and they all agreed. I looked at myself in the mirror while wearing the white gown. It has a high slit up to my right thigh and I turned around and also it's backless. Not exactly what I plan to wear.

"Okay."

I sighed and looked around for another white gown. When one catches my eye, I pulled it out from the other gowns and I was smiling when I saw it.

I look at the mirror and see if I look good on it and I do. I entered the changing room and wore the gown. I gasped off how it perfectly fits. It was a flowy white gown and it was stretchable so that would mean it would emphasize the curves. It also has a V neckline and some flowy white material that could show my skin and it spreads around my shoulders. It also has a design in the stomach part with little crystal jewels that would sparkle whenever I move.  I turned around and I think I found the perfect dress.

While admiring the dress, I heard Amber's voice outside."Jewel, are you done?"she said."Nandito na ang mga boys."

"Already finished!"I shouted."Okay, I can do this."I sighed before heading out. When I head out, they all looked at me in awe. Does this mean they like my dress?

"Nasan si Jewel-woah!"Kaizer was shocked and I couldn't help but blush. D*mn. This is humiliating.

"Oh my gosh!That's so pretty, Jewel."Sapphire cheered and everyone nodded.

"Nice."

"Oh, anong masasabi mo, Jace?"Amber said smirking at Jace. Ngayon ko pa naalala na nandito pala siya, tumingin ako sa kanya at nakatingin lang siya sa akin. Like he usually does. However there's a difference in how he gazes at me right now. His eyes softened and there was something that sparkled in his eyes or is it just me that I could see a bit of my reflection in his brown eyes. His mouth parted a bit and he immediately closed his mouth. I want to stop reading, because I don't want to get the wrong but I also wanted to know how he thinks of me wearing this dress. But I also wonder why I am even wondering how he thinks of me wearing this dress. To hell what he's going to say!

"You look exquisite."I blinked. Did I hear it right? Exquisite. He called me exquisite. I can't quite fathom of how I feel after I heard it. He's still looking at me. I didn't know what to say. Should I say thank you?

Kaizer whistled and stood there in surprised. They all stood there in surprised. And I even forgot that they were here. I was just too focused on him.

"We'll look for jewelries there."Natasha said. She then gazed at Jace."Jace, can you help find her any high heels?"Natasha asked and I rolled my eyes. Here they go, again. I'm not dumb to notice that they're trying to set us up again, but can't they see we're just not into each other.