CHAPTER 22

"Spill the beans, girl."Sapphire said and wiggle her eyebrows. We were now at the dining area eating breakfast. The party starts at the afternoon 5 pm sharp, so we still have time to chill and get ready.

"What beans?"I asked, pretending to be confused. Oh I know what they are talking about. This is me and Jace. Again.

"Between you and Jace."Natasha said and I rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean 'between me and Jace'?"I asked, sounding dumb. They scoffed.

"We know that you got home very late last night. Don't deny that!"Sapphire said and I sighed.

"I wasn't gonna."

"So, where the two of you gone to?"Amber asked and I crossed my arms.

"How about you tell me where the six of you did when you left us at the boutique?"I asked using the reverse card.

"That's out of the question."Amber said and crossed her arms like mine.

"Oh. Is this just about me and Jace, then?"I asked, sarcastically.

"Duh."

"Whatever."

"Jewel, did the two of you gone into a date night?"

"We did not."I said in a serious tone, because it was true. We didn't go on a date, we went on a birthday party.

"Oh, come on. Jewel!"they said in annoyance.

"We're enemies."

"Yeah, last time you told us that you both were enemies and can't stand each other and hate each other to the core."Amber said in a matter-of-fact tone and I agreed with her.

"And that has not changed."kibit-balikat kong sabi.

"Yeah, it wouldn't be a shock if you two got together."Amber continued and I scoffed.

"Then got married."Natasha nodded.

"And have little mix Jace and Jewel babies."I grimaced at what Sapphire said and they all laughed looking at my disgusted face.

"Gross."I shuddered."That's not gonna happen. Not in my vocabulary."

"Yeah, Jewel. Keep talking."

"It would all then turn upside down."Natasha said and winked and Sapphire nodded in agreement.

"Whatever."I rolled my eyes."I'm done."I said and stood up and grab my plate and put it at the sink. I then cleaned my hands and went upstairs, ignoring their teasing smirks at me.

When I head inside my room, I jumped at my bed and groaned. They still keep on insisting that we will get together, when it is clear that it will never happen. After all, we hate each other and are forced to get along by this 'security'.

I laid at my bed and decided that I should sleep since I didn't get enough sleep last night. I woke up by the aggresive knocking at the door. I groaned and stood up and opened the door.

Immediately, I was greeted by no other than Amber. She sighed, when I opened the door. She was already in her gown and had make up on. I couldn't helo but agape of how beautiful she is.

"Good, you're awake. I have been knocking at your door for minutes and still you didn't open it."Amber said and she sounded worried.

"We thought you were dead-aww!"Natasha was cut off by the nudge of Amber. Natasha was wearing her silver gown and she looks so sexy.

"We tried to open your door, but its locked so Sapphire then started finding the keys-"

"I found it!"Sapphire shouted.