CHAPTER 50

"So, anong gusto niyo pag-usapan sa akin?"I clutched my dress as I gazed at them one by one. We were in the mansion having dinner. I can already feel the tension out of all of us.

"We want to say sorry for the hurtful words we told you."Kuya James said that made me look at him.

"Hindi dapat namin iyon ginawa." Kuya Jedan looked away, not wanting to gaze at me. His jaw clenched like he was stopping himself from crying.

"It's alright. I said some, too." I glanced down. "I think you're right. After what Dad did, why should I continue wanting to talk to him."

"Anak, that's not what we want to say." Mom closed her eyes and sighed, before opening them again. "We're letting you go to France." Nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi ni mama.

"Are you serious?"

"That's the thing that we could do for you for all the pain we've caused you and for not telling the truth."Kuya Jaydee smiled at me, sadly.

"You can go see your dad, now."Mom smiled at me. Umiling ako at lumapit sa kanya. I can't. I feel so guilty.

"But it will hurt you, Mom-"

"We'll be fine, anak. I'll be fine." she held my hand. "Mas masakit para sa akin na makikitang nasasaktan ka."

"But mom-"

"Shuh, Jewel. I'm letting you have something you want."Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili ko at umiyak sa kanilang harapan. Mom immediately hugged and consoled me.

"Mama." Umiyak ako at mahigpit siyang niyakap. I don't even know what to say.

"Shhh."

Ramdam ko lumapit sila kuya sa amin at niyakap ako nang mahigpit.

"Mon amour." I opened my eyes and saw Jace in front of me. He was holding a cake with the candles lit.

"What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes and sat myself up so I could properly look at the cake.

"It's midnight, July 15, baby. Happy Birthday." He said that made me teary-eyed. "Make a wish."

I blew the candle and made my wish. "I wish for my life will get better. I wish for more moments and memories that I would cherish."

I gazed at the person, who is always been there for me, supported me, and never left my side.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, mon amour." He put the cake on the table.

I held his nape pulled him closer to me and kissed him. He caressed my face and responded to my kisses. He sat at the bed and I straddled my legs at his waist. He groaned and slowly his kisses went down to my jaw until they arrived on my neck.

I felt a shiver run down my spine when I felt his hands come in contact with my stomach. It felt so warm.

Jace is still asleep at my side, cuddling me. I slowly move, so I can go to the kitchen.

I'm pretty sure Jace wants to make breakfast, but I woke up first-

Nanlaki ang mata ko nang makitang ready na ang breakfast namin. There were even petals of roses scattered on the floor and a bouquet of tulips in a vase!

I felt someone hugged me from behind and kissed me on the back of my head.

"Morning, mon amour."

"You did this?"

"I woke up first. You just didn't notice." He caress my face. "You're a very heavysleeper. It's already 8 am and you're still asleep. Make out lang naman ang nangyari sa atin, paano nalang kaya-" Hindi niya natapos ang sasabihin niya ng bigla ko siya sinuntok sa dibdib. But he only chuckled. He didn't even seem hurt.