Chapter 3

"But he adopted me, how is there no link between us?"

Callum sat down and grinned like a madman, "your father was actually a genius, he had someone else adopt you. A Mr. Han so you could keep your last name. Sadly that man died not long ago, so technically you are an orphan. But he had a decent amount of money, enough for you to survive on your own. Here's all the paperwork you'll need to enroll in school. I'll have your uniform brought to you shortly. You start tomorrow." Then he dismissed her.

Bea didn't even have time to process her father's death and now she has to infiltrate a rival gang and find out who murdered him. She cried herself to sleep that night and was so exhausted that she didn't wake up until the next morning. She saw her uniform hanging up on the door, you can do this Bea, you can avenge your father. She laughed at herself, she hasn't been Beatrice in so long that she almost forgot it was her real name.

She got ready, she put my hair in a messy braid. She was going to war and that required a braid. She did light makeup because wanted to look older than 15. Technically she was 21, but they have her as turning 18 on Halloween. She didn't want to tell them her real birthday, she was afraid that they would be able to find her parents and she never wanted to see those monsters again. Her real birthday was in August, but she loved Halloween so when they asked, she told them that was her birthday.

Bea grabbed some heels, because when no weapons are around you can easily stab someone with a heel. Don't get her wrong, she was packing. She had a knife strapped to her upper thigh, one attached to the back of her skirt and two more in her blazer. She grabbed her Prada backpack and headed out to her beamer. "What do you think you are doing?"

She turned around to Callum, "going to school, this was your plan Callum."

"You can't drive that car, it's almost $200k. You have money, but not that much money. Plus this is public school, take the Hyundai." He tossed her the keys and she groaned. She hated that stupid car, but she'll do as he asks. "Did you study his file last night?"

She scoffed, "of course I did. I'm not an amateur. Can you get me files on the other six?"

"Already on it Princess, you'll have them after school." Bea turned to leave, "you are going to have to move out of this house and only come here when it's absolutely necessary. You are going to start staying at your adopted Dad's place. It's been set up to look like you live there. Address is in the GPS as home." She nodded, he really did think of everything.

Bea got into the car and drove to the school, she's made heads turn on men ever since her boobs came in. Her father scared everyone away, but she had a boyfriend, once. The pool boy was going to the local college and they had lots of fun, that is until Dad found out and chased him to the other side of the country. She could play the sultry vixen, or the innocent virgin. To her they were two sides of the same coin, she didn't even know who she really was anymore. 

She'd need to play the virgin for Jungkook, he was the protector type. Callum said that she was going to have a hard time at school today, that he needed Jungkook to jump in and save her. She was on alert but nothing happened as she made her way to the office. She got the schedule and headed to the first class.

Everyone was already there, but she handed the teacher the note that the office gave her. "It seems we have a new student today, Miss go ahead and introduce yourself."

Bea was prepared for this, so she made herself blush. "Hi, I'm Trixie Han. This is my first time in public school since I was 10. I hope to make friends and learn a lot."

"Nice to meet you Miss Han, go ahead and sit in the back in the open seat." When she looked up the only seat left was the one next to Jungkook, this is perfect. She blushed again and headed back there. 

She didn't say a word to him and he didn't even look at her either. Class was so boring that she had a hard time staying awake. She must have dozed off because Jungkook kicked her chair. She jumped back and looked at him, he pointed to her mouth "you have some drool, right there."

Bea wiped her mouth and stuttered out a thanks. But he ignored her and focused on the teacher.

"We have a pop quiz today, Trixie just do your best. Yours won't be graded." The teacher handed out the test and she almost snorted, this shit she did when she was 12 what the hell. 

She quickly got through the quiz and then noticed Jungkook looking at her quiz. Hmm maybe this would get her an in, she turned her test towards him and he actually seemed shocked but he started writing down his answers. The teacher came around and picked their quizzes up, "I'm going to grade these now, so if you fail prepare to see me in detention this afternoon. While I'm grading, read the next chapter." Then he glared at Jungkook before leaving to grade the papers, Jungkook snorted and then leaned back in his chair. 

He made no move to even start reading, she pulled the book out and started reading. Well, she stared at it, she already knew this material. "Miss Han, can I see you at my desk for a second?"

Bea walked up there, "Miss Han, you are the only one in the class that got a 100%. While that makes me happy, what concerns me is your desk partner." He looks up and calls Jungkook over, "now Jungkook here has the worst grades in class, he's never passed a thing. Then suddenly he gets a new seatmate and he passes. Did he force you to let him cheat off of you?"