Chapter 13

Jungkook smacked her butt and she had to bite her lip so she didn't let a moan slip. "Hush it."

"Why are you manhandling Trixie?" Jimin asked while Jk was carrying her up the stairs. 

She lifted her head up from his back to look at Jimin, "he got mad because I told him that he smelled bad."

Jimin started cracking up so hard that she couldn't even see his eyes anymore, Jk smacked her ass again but because she was distracted the moan slipped out. Jimin stopped laughing, he licked his lip and then bit it. His eyes were promising fun and pleasure. So she winked at him.

Jk growled a bit and he gripped her thighs a little tighter, when they got to the bathroom he slid her down his body that was all muscle. "Sorry, I brought my cucumber again."

"That's okay, I like cucumbers." then she winked at him and went to start the shower. "Are you staying oorrr?"

He gulped, "would that bother you?"

"I don't know, I've never done this before. But you'll have to keep your hands to yourself."

Jungkook nodded his head, "I can do that." He was actually true to his word, he just washed his body while she washed hers. "I'm going to head to my room."

"Night Kook, I'll see you tomorrow."

He would come tonight, she knew he would. She heard him come in, he brushed her hair behind her ear and then he sat down next to her. She was starting to fall asleep when she heard the door open again. "What are you doing here?" Jk whispered with some annoyance. 

"I was checking on kitten, she had a nightmare last night and I wanted to make sure that she was okay."

"She did? She didn't tell me."

Yoongi walked a little closer, "I have a feeling that she wants everyone to think she's strong. And in a way she is, but she's also a little fragile and broken. I mean who wouldn't be with her past? Anyway, you are here so I know she'll be okay. See you tomorrow Jk."

Bea heard the door shut and then Jk was lightly touching her cheek, "I wish you would have told me, you could have came to my room."

Well one down for sure, 3 on the fence, and 3 more she wasn't sure about. She fell fully asleep before he left. When it was finally the weekend she was thankful, she hated school more than anything. Everything is so boring and redundant. She threw on one of the dresses that Tae had picked. It was a cute little white eyelet dress. She went to his office, she needed to talk to him. 

Bea knocked and he looked up, her pillow and blanket were still on the couch. She hadn't been back since Jk kept coming to her room. It looks like Yoongi was hoping she would, "well it's not nighttime so I'm guessing you didn't have a nightmare?"

She shook her head no, "can I talk to you for a second?" He stood up and waved her in, "I wanted to talk about me moving back home. It's been a week now and.."

"Not happening kitten," he said before she could even finish the sentence.

"Yoongi," she whined. He narrowed his eyes at her a bit, "I have a home, there's no reason for me to stay here."

"Your house was broken into, you could have been assaulted if Jk hadn't been in your bed."

"Okay, then let me put my house up for rent and get a place somewhere else. I'll even let you pick where I stay." She figured that would appease him. 

He sighed, "I'll put your house up for rent, do you have a bank account?" She nodded her head yes, "I'll get the details and I'll look for a place I approve of, it may take some time so in the meantime, you'll stay here."

That was the best she was going to get, for now, the truth is she needed to stay here. But it wouldn't make sense for her NOT to push back a little. "Fine, it's not like you are giving me much choice in the matter."

"Be good kitten, I'm being patient here." He growled.

Ohh, fun. "Yes sir, I'll be good." Then she left his office with wet panties. Jesus, she was going to have to find Jimin and here soon for some relief since Kook isn't making a move. She sat down on the couch, she didn't know where Jimin was but Tae was there and he's a flirt too. "Hi Tae Tae, whatcha doing?"

He pulled his eyes away from his phone and grinned at her, "nothing, I'm actually bored. Want to go do something?"

"Sure, what did you want to do?"

He wagged his eyebrows at her, "I want to steal Jimin's car and go race it around town. You down?"

"Hell yeah, that sounds like so much fun."

He grabbed her hand and off they ran to the garage, "we don't have long. Once I start his car he's going to come running. We're going to have to race out of here." This was so exciting. He grabbed the keys from the key rack and he unlocked the bright blue Porsche. He pushed the button, and the garage door opened. He turned to look at her, his grin was maniacal. This is the crazy side she read about. "Ready?"

"So ready." He pressed the start button and Bea saw why he said that Jimin would come running. His freaking exhaust was so loud. Tae took off and as soon as they made it to the front of the house Jimin was standing there yelling at them. Tae's phone rang and he pressed the button. "Hi Jiminie."

"Bring back my mother fucking car Tae."

"Naw, I don't think I will. Trixie was bored so I thought we'd go have some fun."

"I swear to God if there's one scratch on her I will kill you with my own two hands."

"Okay, love you too. Bye." Then he hung up and the music started blaring again.