Chapter 6

"I read it earlier, I don't need to open my book."

He looked at her like she was the strangest person alive, but he didn't complain since she was helping him. Once they finished his work the food got there, it was kinda nice eating with him. Damnit Bea, get your head in the game. He's the enemy. "Jk, it's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow okay?"

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

When she woke up the next morning Jk was outside her house, looking super chipper for someone with fun nighttime activities like breaking and entering, "can I drive you?"

Bea scoffed, "then you'll have to bring me home after."

"That's the point," he said with a huge grin.

This became the routine for the next month, he'd take her to and from school. They'd order food and do their homework together. The teacher was so excited about how well Jk was doing in school now. "Hey want to come to my house tomorrow?"

She whipped her head to look at him, she honestly thought it would take longer than a month to get another invite. Jk had been sneaking into her house at night, she caught him that first night he came over. She woke up from a nightmare and saw him sitting at the end of the bed. 

Thankfully she doesn't thrash around when she has nightmares, she just catches her breath quickly and then she's awake. Bea knew someone was there, her training taught her that. So she mumbled something about wanting a cheeseburger and then rolled over. She could see his reflection in the window. That next day he asked if they could order cheeseburgers.

"Sure, but why?" He frowned at her, "it's just last time Jin made it seem like I wasn't welcome. Also it's Halloween."

"It was actually his idea, he said since I was spending so much time over here that we should all get to know you. Plus, we are having a party."

"All, and you said dinner now it's a party?"

He scratched his head and then he gave her his bunny smile, "my six brothers and it is dinner. The party is after, you don't have to stay for that if you don't want to. But it's a costume party."

Her eyes went wide, he'd expect shock. "Do you think that's a good idea? Plus we're just friends, why do your brothers want to meet me so badly?"

He frowned a bit, "please, for me? I want you to get to know my family."

Bea sighed, "okay, what time?

 "5:00 good for you? Come hungry." He gave her a hug and then he was gone. She needed to see Callum tomorrow. She showered and got ready for bed. After that first night she started wearing sexier clothes to bed vs the usual t-shirt. She made sure that she looked good, she needed him on the hook. 

Bea woke up around midnight and he was there, she actually woke up because he was touching her. She started to stir a bit and felt him pause. She let out a little moan and then rolled over, she heard him suck in his breath but he didn't move his hand from her leg. It followed her as she moved. It was right above her knee now.

When he thought she was fully settled back into sleep, his hand crept higher. She could feel his finger right outside of her panties. He's hot so it's not hard to be excited, but because of who he is, who his family is it takes some concentration. She squeezed her thighs together and shifted a bit, add in a breathy whimper and she knew she had him hooked. 

He circled her bud a few times and then he left, just like that. What the hell, now she was horny and frustrated. But she couldn't do anything because what if he comes back? The next morning, she woke up and wanted to murder everyone. She got dressed in workout gear and went to her actual house. 

Bea was currently in the gym beating the crap out of a punching bag, she had already thrown about 900 knives against the wall. She was dripping with sweat, but still as frustrated as could be. "What has your panties in a twist?"

She turned around and glared at Callum, "nothing. I have news to report. Things are progressing faster than I thought, Jungkook invited me over tonight to meet his brothers."

"Really? That's fantastic."

"It wasn't hard, I'm pretty sure he's infatuated with me. He sneaks into my house every night and watches me sleep."

Callum started grinning, "well this is interesting, and we can totally use that." Now she was curious, how could they use that? She was already wearing sexy clothes and moaning when he's touching her. "How would you feel about having a break-in?"

Her eyes went wide, then she started grinning. "That could actually work. If we did it while he's there, he could save me again."

"He might even insist that you stay the night at his place."

"My birthday is tonight, he doesn't know it but I'll make sure to mention it at dinner tonight. He'll definitely come over if he knows it's my birthday."

"Perfect, dress to kill. Well not literally, not yet at least." He walked towards her and gave her a hug, "happy birthday Princess, I know he'd be proud of you."

Bea went and took a shower and then rifled through the closet. She needed to find a good girl outfit for dinner and then a sexy outfit for Halloween, they'll think she's a legal adult now so she might be able to flirt with more than one of them.

For dinner she picked a white lace dress, it was a bit on the shorter side but not too scandalous. It showed off her cleavage, and add in her red heels. It was perfect. She did a messy halo braid and pulled out a few strands to frame her face. For the party, she was going to be the devil. She was going to be their ruin so it's fitting. The dress was red, tight, and short. Red fishnets and she already had the heels. Add in a glitter horn headband and it'll be perfect. Once she took the braid out, her hair will have some curls, all she'll need is to sex up the makeup a bit.