Chapter 10

Jk looked at Yoongi and when he saw where he was looking he snapped his head to her, Bea waved at him softly. "I was going to bring you breakfast in bed." She blushed and then looked down at her feet, she kicked one back and forth a bit and mumbled sorry. He walked over to her and gently took her hand, "it's okay, come eat since you are already here."

"So we talked about it and we decided that you are going to stay here for a while. We don't want you in that house, it's not safe enough."

Bea stopped the fork midway to her mouth and looked at Yoongi, "excuse me, I can't stay here."

His eyes went dark, this was the boss and people don't tell him no. "You can and you will. We already have a room ready for you."

"What about my things?" She huffed with her arms crossed across her chest.

"Your closet has already been filled, Jimin and Tae went shopping this morning." Ugh, there's no telling what those two bought for her. Odds are she was going to look like a hoe, but on the plus side, it'll help the mission.

"Can I at least go get my uniform and school bag?" Yoongi snapped his fingers and the same butler from last night appeared, he walked in with her uniform perfectly pressed and hanging on a hanger and her backpack in his other hand. Bea sighed, "looks like you've thought of everything."

He smirked, "great it's settled. After breakfast, Kook will show you to your room." There was nothing she could do but agree, so she mumbled out a yes sir. If they have her backpack and uniform then they've thoroughly searched her house. Welp, it's a good thing that it's a fake house. But she was going to have to find a way to tell Callum, with Tae being here she didn't trust her phone. She was going to have to break it beyond repair so she can get a new clean one.

Jk was bouncing up and down in his chair he was so excited, "are you done yet?" Bea swallowed the bite quickly and nodded her head. And then they were off, "your room is right down the hall. Well, all of ours are here. You already know where mine is, Jimin is next to me and Tae is next to him. Then at the end is Hobi. Across from me is Jin, then Joon. The next room is yours and then the last one is Yoongis. You have your own bathroom and everything."

"Got it, thanks Kook." She couldn't believe these idiots already invited her to live there. All it took was a few tears and some well-placed thugs. When she opened the door she was in shock, this room was beautiful. It looked a lot like her room back at her real home. "Wow."

"Do you like it?"

Bea spun around to look at him, "I love it." She wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed him so tightly. His arms wrapped around her body. She could feel him growing hard, "is that a cucumber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"

He barked out a laugh before he pushed into her, then he spun around and left. He's being a gentleman and it's kinda annoying. It would be easier if he was pushy like Jimin. Bea opened the drawer of the dresser and just had to laugh, the underwear they bought would fit right in at a strip club or a porno. But they were all high-end and expensive. She grabbed a sheer red set and then walked to the closet. 

Insert eye roll here, everything on the left side was picked out by Jimin. Even if his white fur coat from last night wouldn't have been hanging up, she would have been able to tell. He bought all hoochie mama clothes and she had to snort a bit. Tae's choices were more girly, but still sluty. She grabbed the super short shorts that were heavily distressed with lots of cutouts and paired it with a black crop top. 

When Bea walked into the bathroom, she was impressed. They had everything she could have ever wanted. She laid the clothes down on the counter and got into the shower. She scrubbed and shaved and washed her body clean. She dried off and dried her hair, then flipped her head upside down, and did a french braid starting at her neck up so she could make a messy bun. Bea threw on the clothes and some light makeup, it was time to go to war. 

When she opened the door Jin was there, he had his arm raised like he was about to knock on the door. "Oh hey, I was wondering if Jk showed you around the house yet?"

"No, he just showed me where everyone's bedrooms were. Why?"

He actually blushed a bit, "well you are going to be living here for the foreseeable future, I thought you might like to know where everything is at. We have a lot of amenities here."

"Thanks Jin, but I doubt I'll be here long enough to use them. I'm going to sell the house or rent it out, and I'll get a new place somewhere."

"Let's play that by ear, we just got you here."

Bea made a confused face, but took his arm and followed him around the house. He wasn't kidding, there were a lot of amenities there. They had a freaking helicopter pad on the roof. When he showed her, she realized it was the perfect opportunity to take a picture of the mountains. "Can I take a picture? It's so beautiful." 

"Sure," he said.

She walked over to the railing and leaned over a bit, she took a great picture. Too bad she won't be able to keep it, her phone slipped from her hands and beautifully crashed onto the concrete 3 stories below. "Shit, my phone. Damnit I just bought that."

He walked over to her and leaned over, "damn girl. I can get you a new phone?"

She sighed, "no it's fine. I can get one tomorrow. It's not like I have anyone to call anyway."