Chapter 25

She skipped over to Yoongi and he could see that it hurt her, but she still smiled and wrapped her arms around him for a big hug, "thank you sir."

Yoongi wanted this girl, but it seems like she's having too much fun with the babies. They think that he doesn't know, but he wasn't born yesterday. He can see the way they all look at each other, they've seen her at her peak of pleasure. He was going to punish them, he just wasn't sure how yet. Nothing happens in this house without his knowledge. She sat down and happily drank the drink, color was starting to come back to her cheeks and it made him thankful. 

Jungkook came into the kitchen, "why aren't you dressed for school?"

"He said I could stay home today," she said while pointing over her shoulder at Yoongi.

Jk went into full pout mode, "can I stay home too? Please."

"She can stay because her grades are perfect, you have to go. You didn't even start passing your classes until she showed up."

He kept whining but he knew that Yoongi wasn't going to let up or change his mind. When it was time, he finally left. "Jin, I have some work to do. Can you watch over the lush over here?"

She started pouting and honestly she could give Jk a run for his money, "I'm an adult and I can take care of myself."

Yoongi pinched her chin and forced her to look at him, "I know you can kitten, but we enjoy spoiling you. So be a good girl."

Her shoulders dropped, "yes sir." He bent down and kissed her quickly on the lips, her eyes went wide. He wasn't one for public displays of affection. 

"So what do you want to do today?"

Bea turned around and looked at Jin, "honestly I want to go back to bed. I think I drank a whole liquor store last night."

Jin blew out his breath, he looked so relieved. "Thank God, I just finished my 48-hour shift and I'm exhausted. I'm going shower and then it's nap time." She hopped up to follow him, he looked down at her with some amusement on his face "What are you doing?"

"Following you to your room so I can nap."

"You aren't going to nap in your room?" Bea just shrugged her shoulders and then shook her head no. "But I need to shower."

"And me laying down in your bed in your room will stop that, why?"

He sighed but he knew he had lost, Bea hop onto his bed and turned to watch him walk into the bathroom. That cheeky little shit didn't shut the door and because of where his bed is placed she can see his reflection in the mirror. 

Bea can see him stripping out of his clothes, and him standing there in his naked glory. Damn, he is fine as hell, he knew she could see, he had to. Because he is giving me a show, he was fisting himself. She could hear his low groans. Fuck this is hot, she walked over to the doorway and just watched him. 

He was magnificent, his head dropped back and she saw his pleasure being washed down the drain. His back was still towards her, "did you enjoy watching me Trix?"

"And if I did?"

He turned the water off, "hand me a towel." Bea was helpless but to obey, she grabbed the towel that was laying on the counter and handed it to him. "Thanks pet."

She just stood there like an idiot while he dried himself off, she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. The way he moved screamed sex. He put on boxers, shorts, and a shirt. Jin grabbed her hand and dragged him to his bed. She couldn't even speak, she was so frazzled.

"Sleep pet, we are both exhausted." She just nodded her head and rolled to the side. He slid in behind her and pulled her back to his front. She fell asleep in minutes. 

Jin looked at the girl in his arms, she fell asleep quickly and he was actually surprised. He knew what he was doing when he left the door open, there's a reason his bed is placed where it is. He's enjoyed many of women using his shower while he was 'asleep' in bed. 

He really thought she'd make a move, in a way he was hoping for it. Yoongi is taking too damn long and it's starting to frustrate all of them. But regardless he was tired. He laid his chin on the top of her head and he fell asleep with his arms wrapped around her.

That was by far the best nap she had ever had in her life, Jin is such a calming presence. But she woke up because something was poking her between her ass cheeks. She slowly turned around in his arms to where she was facing him. His hair was hanging over his face, and his lips were slightly open. 

Bea leaned forward and licked his bottom lip, he moaned a bit and it was adorable. She gently pushed him onto his back and crawled onto his lap, his hands were on his stomach. Now if you have a tik tok, she was sure you've seen the video where you have the person lace their fingers together and then you grab their hands and push them up against a wall with their hands above their head. 

She's way too short to achieve this while standing, so sitting on their lap is the only way she could ever pull it off. Once his hands were above his head she kissed him, his eyes shot open and he tried to bring his hands down. But she's strong. She doesn't look like it since she's so little, but she is. He glared at her a bit and he tried to move his hands once more, Bea bit his lip. "No you don't handsome. I finally got you right where I want you."