Chapter 45

Yoongi nodded his head, yes and he blew out his breath "good, I'm glad it's over." 

His phone went off, 'she's home!' He stood up, "she's home guys, head back to the house and I'll go get her." Then Yoongi turned to look at him, "your wife and daughter are being held right now. If Bea wants this to go to the police, we'll do that. If she wants revenge, I will not stop her. Do you understand?"

He was crying, "I do."

"Do not leave, there is no place on this Earth that I can't find you."

"I'll be here."

"Head home guys, I'm going to go get Kitten." He hopped in the car and wasn't at all surprised that the babies followed him. "I'm going alone."

Jimin snorted and patted him on the shoulder, "sure you are. Now come one, Daddy missed his baby girl."

The elder growled a bit, but he knew they wouldn't leave. So he drove to her house and Callum let them right in. "She's in her room, she's probably still in the shower." They started to walk off and he grabbed Yoongi's arm, "she was bad, she's lost a lot of weight and by the look of her they didn't let her shower the entire time she was there."

He nodded his head and the babies cursed. "I'll take care of her." The babies followed him to her room, they could hear her singing in the shower. "Who wants to go first?"

Jimin pushed the other two and ran into her bathroom, "baby girl?"

She lost a lot of weight, he walked towards her slowly, "oh baby girl, no."

She turned around slowly, "hi Daddy. I missed you."

Jimin opened up the door to the shower, "baby girl your fingers are all pruney, you should get out now."

"I know, I'm just so cold. I haven't been warm since I left Yoongi's bed." She was starting to cry, Jimin snatched the towel off the rack and wrapped it around her while he turned the water off. He just held her while she cried.

"It was my parents Jimin, my mom and little sister took me and locked me back in the basement."

He was going to kill those two, he's never been comfortable about murdering women but they deserve it. "Come on, we have a lot to catch up on." He picked her up and carried her into her room, she's definitely lost too much weight. Weight she really couldn't afford to lose. When they saw her they looked so sad, even after her shower she looked terrible. She's still gorgeous, nothing could change that. But her hair, even after being cleaned it no longer had that shine to it. There were bags under her eyes and her cheeks were sunken in.

"Kitten, I missed you. When I woke up and you weren't there, I was scared that you ran."

She smiled at him softly, "I told you that I wasn't backing out."

"How did they get you to leave?"

Jimin sat down with her in his lap, he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly. "They had a bomb in the hotel, if I didn't leave with them they were going to set it off and it would have killed everyone. I wouldn't risk you and innocent lives."

That makes sense, it had to be something big for her to not use her skills. "Plus, once I saw it was my mom." Her voice started cracking, "I froze, hearing her voice for the first time in almost a decade. All that training, just wasted."

"It's not your fault baby girl, it was a traumatic experience you lived through for years."

"I don't know why they did this to me. I mean I know they wanted money, but they are family. They could have just asked if I knew they were in trouble I would have helped."

They all looked at each other, they have to tell her. "Baby girl, she wasn't your birth mother. Your father had an affair and she agreed to raise you as hers, but then she.."

"She had my sister and no longer needed a bastard daughter. Well, at least now I know it was nothing I did."

He squeezed her tighter and his chin was on her shoulder. "We should get you dressed and back home. We have to fatten you up!"

She nodded her head but her eyes were starting to close, "Jimin, we need to hurry up and get kitten home." He nodded his head and with the help of Jk they got her dressed. Yoongi texted Jin and told him to make as much food as he could before they got there. Once she was dressed Jk picked her up, much to Jimin's annoyance and they got in the car and headed home.

When Yoongi walked in Joon walked over to him, "I was going to leave them in the trunk, but I didn't want to chance them escaping. They are in the cell."

"Thanks, Joon, once she's ready we'll let her deal with them."

Bea felt kisses on her neck and cheek and she blinked her eyes open "hi Kookie, I missed you."

He nuzzled into her, she felt him suck on her neck a bit before he bit her lightly. "Let's get you fed, okay?" He sat her up and in front of her was more food than she had seen in her life. 

"Jesus Jin, are you opening a restaurant or something?"

He smirked at her, "just reminding you of how good of a chef I am pet."

Bea didn't even respond, she just hummed and then started eating. She ate a banana as soon as she got home, it was enough to ensure that she could get through the shower. As vain as it is, she didn't want the guys to see her like that. She ate a bite of everything, but then she was full. She curled back up against Jk and fell asleep in his arms.

"I'm going to take her to bed, we'll see you guys in the morning."

"Jk," Yoongi said quietly. He turned around and looked at him, "I know that you won't, but."

"I won't do anything Yoongi, she's been through too much."

That seemed to satisfy him.