Chapter 15

"You went and hung out with Tae today, how about we go do my favorite thing? Well, second favorite thing."

"Sure, what are we going to do?"

Jimin got up and whipped his shirt off and threw it into the laundry bin. He walked into his closet and came back out with a new shirt and a jacket. He grabbed her hand and dragged her to her room. He was in the closet rifling through all of her stuff, he tossed her a pair of jeans and a shirt. Then he grabbed her docs, "put these on, I'll be right back."

Bea was just pulling the jeans on when he walked back in with a leather jacket, "I need to go shopping for you again, I kinda went crazy on the skimpy clothes. I mean this is the only pair of jeans I even bought you."

She just snorted, "ya think? I mean don't get me wrong, I like the clothes but I don't even own a full-length shirt."

She pulled the boots on and he walked over to stand in front of her, he gently pushed her back onto the bed. "I'd apologize, but we enjoy seeing your body way too much."

Bea just rolled her eyes, "and why do you think that you guys have the right to see my body?"

He reached down and fingered the necklace around her neck, "you don't know what this means do you?" She cocked her head to the side a bit, he leaned down and kissed her. She wanted to wrap her legs around him and pull him closer but, if she did that they would for sure go all the way. While she needed to start that soon, she wasn't sure if it should be Jimin that she slept with first. He pulled back and smirked at her, "this means that you belong to us, all of us."

Bea rolled his eyes, "I belong to no man," she scoffed.

He pulled her to her feet, "should have thought of that before you put the necklace on." Then he turned around and dragged her to the garage.

"Wait, what? He told me this was my birthday gift!"

Jimin barked out a laugh as he started his car, "that little shit was trying to be sneaky." Then he shrugged his shoulders, "oh well, you are wearing it so that means that you are ours and that totally works for me."

She dropped it because there was no use in arguing with Jimin, it was Yoongi she needed to argue with. "Are you going to tell me where we are going and what we are doing?"

"Nope," he was grinning and it was driving her nuts. 

"Fine, will you at least tell me what your favorite thing to do is since you won't tell me your second?"

He wagged his eyebrows at her, "fucking, baby girl, Daddy likes to see your mouth open wide in pleasure and screaming my name."

She just stared at him and blinked a few times, then turned her head to look out the window. They drove for about 30 minutes then he pulled into a parking lot. Bea saw a large building but there were no signs so she had no idea where they were or what they were doing. "We're here, come one."

He walked to the trunk of his car and he opened it, then lifted the bottom panel. Inside was a lot of guns, now honestly she was hella excited because she loved shooting. But she can't show that, they think she's a little innocent girl. "Jimin, are those guns?"

He turned to her, "yup, this is my second favorite thing to do. I'm going to teach you how to shoot."

Bea backed up a bit, she needed to be scared. "Jimin, I can't. No, please don't make me."

He laid down the gun that was in his hand and he walked towards her, "hey baby girl it's okay. If you really don't want to I won't force you. But I'd love to show you that they aren't scary."

Bea whimpered like she was terrified, "you promise they aren't scary?"

He wrapped his arms around her and his chin was on top of her head, "I promise you. I will teach you how to use them safely, okay?" She nodded her head against his chest, he leaned back and he was so excited. "Come on I can't wait to see you shoot."

Jimin grabbed the gun again and placed it in his waistband in the back and another in the front. Then he filled his pockets with ammo clips. He took her hand and they walked towards the building, there was a keypad on the outside. He typed in the code and inside was a kickass shooting range. "If you end up liking this we can come whenever you want. This is ours."

He set the targets up and then he spent the next 45 minutes showing her everything about the gun. He was actually a great teacher, he was methodical and he made sure that she was comfortable every step of the way. It didn't matter that she was already a pro when it came to guns, she appreciated his effort.

She was going to have to be careful around these guys, they are going to weasel their way in if she didn't keep reminding herself why she was here. "Are you ready to shoot?" She nodded her head, "alright, load your weapon. Spread your feet a bit. Good. Square your shoulders. Take a breath and then shoot, remember this gun has some kick to it." Bea fired it and she could have easily hit the target but that would seem suspicious. 

He wrapped his hands around her waist, "aim a little to the left baby girl."

"Sure thing Daddy," she whispered then she fired off a perfect headshot. 

"Fuck that was hot," he whispered against her neck. She missed the next two shots on purpose but he was too busy kissing her.

"I'll never learn how to be a marksman if you keep distracting me like that"

He chuckled lightly, "you gotta learn to focus through the distraction."

Bea could, so very easily. She could tune him out and fire all 15 shots into the same little hole, but someone who has never picked up a gun before wouldn't be able to do that. Sometimes she really hated not being able to show just how good she actually is, she literally trained for this and she wanted to show everyone how good she was. 

When she emptied the clip she sat the gun down, "so you are telling me that I could kiss and lick on you and you wouldn't miss?"

"Of course baby girl," he scoffed. Bea narrowed my eyes at him, "oh are you challenging me?"

"Yes, Daddy."

Jimin grabbed his gun and aimed it at the target, "ready when you are."