Chapter 47

When he was fully naked he stood in front of her, her eyes made their way down his body oh so slowly. When she got to his dick, she bit her lip a little. He grabbed her hands and he tied his tie around them, he pulled her towards his headboard and in less than a minute she was secured. "Since you've been busy already today, I won't bother with any prep work." 

That was the only warning she got. He slammed into her and Bea cried out, Yoongi is large, and even though she has been busy today it's not easy taking him all in like that. It feels amazing, but it's almost borderline painful. He was kissing right below her ear, "that's my good little kitten, taking my cock like that. I can feel you squeezing me so tightly, even with 7 cocks pounding into you constantly you still squeeze the life out of me."

Bea was practically purring at what he was saying, it didn't take her long before she was crying out. She refused to say his name, she wasn't going to give him what he wanted. When he slammed into her, he grabbed her chin "I know what you are doing, but don't worry I'll have you screaming my name before the night ends."

Her favorite thing to do is to battle with him, he was true to his word that he was going to keep her busy all night. But she never said his name, she said literally every other name in this house, but never his. It was around 4 am that he was finally exhausted, he crashed down next to her. Sweat was pouring down his body, his bangs were stuck to his forehead and he was breathing hard.

He reached up and untied her hands, they had long ago lost feeling but he rubbed them and made sure that she was good. He was pissed, she knew he was. Bea rolled over and curled into him, she gently brushed his hair back so she could look into his dark eyes. "I'd hoped that by now you'd realize that you will never win a battle of wills with me, Sir."

Then she closed her eyes and snuggled into him. His laugh started deep in his belly, soon his whole body was shaking. "God I love you."

"I love you too Yoongi," she whispered, she wasn't sure if she wanted him to hear it or not. But she needed him to know regardless. 

"You do?" He whispered back just as softly. Bea nodded her head against his chest, "I didn't think you did, I wasn't sure if you ever would."

Bea pulled her head back so she could look him in his eyes, "you thought I'd marry you without loving you?"

He ran his hand down his face and something flashed across it, an emotion she couldn't place. "It's not like I gave you much of a choice. I was so afraid that you were going to fall for one of them and that they'd be the one to marry you. I couldn't let that happen."

She wanted to tease him, "you just wanted my assets, I mean Kingdom is a prize." He sat up, guilt covering his face. "Yoongi? I was kidding. But is that why you wanted to marry me? Did you just want Kingdom?"

He grabbed her hands and squeezed them, "I promise you that I'd want you with or without Kingdom. I wanted you before I found out who you were, I wanted you when I thought you were just a broken little kitten. But I can't lie after I found out I thought about how great it would be to merge Bangtan and Kingdom. We'd own practically this entire town and that's saying something. Our children would never want for anything."  

It made sense what he was talking about, but it still hurt a bit. "Yoongi, you have to know that I don't want that life. Callum can run Kingdom for all I care, Jimin can take over Scott's job at Knight Inc, I just want to be here with you seven. That's all I want."

"Then that's what you'll have. You can stay here, live with us. Raise our babies, because there are seven of us and we are going to have lots of babies. We'll take care of Bangtan and Kingdom, I'll find someone suitable for Knight Inc. I promise."

Tears started to fall down her face, he wiped them away with his thumbs "why are you crying kitten?"

"Yoongi, you aren't the only one that I love. I love all of you."

He smiled softly at her, "and why is that making you cry?"

"I said I was going to marry you Yoongi, but I love all of you. I don't want to lose what I have with them. I know that you said it was okay, but I was afraid that when we do get married you wouldn't allow it anymore."

He looked at her with the sweetest face, he reached forward and caressed her cheek before he tuck some wayward hair behind her ear. "Kitten, I wasn't kidding when I said that even if I wanted to keep you guys apart that I wouldn't be able to. But I wouldn't try nor do I want to. They are my brothers and I love them. I want them to be happy, just like I want you to be happy. I love all of you and if it takes you being with all seven of us to be happy then that's completely fine with me."

"You really don't mind me sleeping with all of you?"

"I know I act like a jealous asshole and in a way I am, but while I would love to keep you all to myself I'd never do it. I see the way they look at you and the way you look at them. I would never keep you guys apart."