Chapter 48

Bea couldn't help but cry more, "thank you Yoongi. I love you and I enjoy our time together so much. But I need all of you, I need to be scared and then comforted by Hobi, I need Joon's calm strength, I want to go do dumb and silly things with Tae. I love that Jk wants to be my savior and that I can tease Jin enough to get him to cook me some delicious food. I swear I think I'll die if I don't see Jimin and his sexy swagger and you, you incredibly wonderful man. If I don't hear kitten 9,000 times a day, then it's a day that's not worth living."

Bea pulled him towards her, she needed to kiss him. She didn't care that the sun was coming up, she didn't care that they spent all night orgasming. She needed him to know everything that she couldn't put into words. He pulled back and rested his forehead on hers, "I know kitten, I know. Now let's get some sleep because tomorrow you have a big decision to make."

She cocked her head to the side, she thought they had it all figured out. She was going to marry him and still have her way with his brothers. He chuckled lightly, he can read her facial expressions like a freaking book. "Oh, we are getting married kitten, no doubt, and soon. But I'm referring to your mother and sister that are locked up downstairs. We either need to kill them, set them free, or send them to prison. The choice is yours. Your father is still with your little brother, you need to make a choice about him as well."

Bea groaned, she didn't want to think about those people. "The princess in me wants to torture them and play in their blood, but I don't want to be her anymore. I want to see them, I want them to tell me why they hate me so much. Then they can rot in prison for all I care."

"What about your father?"

She flopped down onto the pillow, he rolled over and hovered above her a bit. "If what you told me is true, and I'm sure it is. Then he only did what he did to save me. If we send him to jail then my little brother would have to go into foster care and I don't want that for him. It's not his fault that his mother is crazy. But I want to be in his life, I have more money than I could ever spend and he saved me. I want to thank him for that."

Yoongi squeezed her so tightly. "I think that sounds like a great plan and I know it will make Hobi so happy. Come on kitten, let's get some sleep."

She didn't have any nightmares that night, she didn't know if it was because they went to bed when it was light outside or all the orgasms, maybe it was a combination of both. But part of her thinks it's because of him, this man that can pull her back when she's lost. He can whisper one word and she's back to herself.

"Are you ready?"

Bea set her spoon down, "I am, but I want Joon and Hobi to go down with me. Everyone else needs to stay up here."

Yoongi started pouting, "why can't I go?"

"I need Hobi because he's the cop in the family, he'll make sure that I don't do anything I'll regret and when I'm done he can take them away." Then she turned to look at Joon and smiled, "I need Joon because this is going to be hard and I'll need his strength to help me after."

He reached over and squeezed her hand, "I'm here for you Gup, you know that."

"I know that shrimpy, so let's go."

When they got to the door she paused, "are you okay Doll? You don't have to do this if you don't want to. You don't have to face them, you can turn away right now and I'll cuff them and haul them off to jail."

"I know," she whispered. "It's just on the other side of this door is the woman I thought was my mother. I never knew why she hated me and it's all because I wasn't hers. It hurts Hobi, it's hurts so bad."

Joon wrapped his arms around her, "we're with you Gup, all the way."

Bea took a deep breath and opened the door, they both scrambled up and raced to the bars that were keeping them captive. "Let us go, you have no right to lock us up like this."

Both of them tensed, they were getting ready to say something so she walked forward. "But you had every right to lock me up?" Bea looked around, they had a toilet, shower, and sink. There were two beds and a small window. It was clean, and it had lighting. "This is much better than where I was locked up and my only crime was that I was born."

She looked at the woman she thought was her mother, so much hatred was in her eyes. "You were born to a whore that slept with a married man."

"AND? How was that my fault? I was a child and you locked me up for years. You starved me and then you left me on the streets like a bag of garbage. If my father hadn't found me when he did, I would have died. I loved you, I was four years old when you threw me into the basement and locked the door."

She couldn't stop the tears, she didn't want to cry in front of them but she couldn't help it. Joon picked her up and carried her out of the room, "wait shrimp, I need to ask one more thing."

He turned them around and Bea looked at her, "are you sorry at all? Did you ever regret what you did to me?"

She sneered, "not even in the slightest."

That's all she needed to know, she looked at Hobi "do with them what you will." And then Shrimpy carried her out of the basement and away from the woman that broke her.