Birthday Bonus Chapter 51

A/N Hello Chaos Goblins, for my Birthday I decided to give bonus chapters for all of my books! I hope that you guys enjoy them. For the books that are close to their next 50k chapter, if they hit it before my birthday then I will hold it until August 17th. If they hit it after that, then hey you are getting it early. I love you guys, and I still can't quite believe that you guys read all the crazy that comes out of my head.

Bea glared at the two men in front of her, something wasn't right and they weren't telling her. "What's going on? I get why Jk, Hobi, and Jin haven't been home, they have very demanding jobs. I also don't get why you are here. You have a somewhat demanding job as well. Tae he never leaves so it makes sense that he's here, but where is Joon and Yoongi? I haven't seen them since lunch yesterday and that's not like Yoongi at all."

They both looked at each other panic crossing their faces, "everything is fine Baby girl."

Her teeth clenched a bit, everything was most certainly not fine and she wanted to know why. "Tell me," she growled.

"There's nothing to tell," Jimin said while he tried to keep his face blank and his voice steady. He's the assassin, the one that's almost as good as her when it comes to weapons. Tae is their hacker and he only leaves if they need someone to drive a getaway vehicle, since he's here she's assuming there wasn't a mission last night, even more since Jimin wasn't there either but he's home and that's not normal. Add in the boss and his right-hand man being gone and missing two meals, and something is going on.

Bea reached up, sliding her hands under the pillows to grab the gun and knife that were hidden between her mattress and headboard. Her left hand grabbed the gun and her right hand the knife, the gun went right between Jimin's eyebrows and the knife to Tae's throat. "Tell me Jimin, now."

"I could remove the gun before you got the shot off," he whispered.

"You probably could, but I'd slash Tae's throat and then stab you in the heart before you could get the gun turned on me," to emphasize her point she pushed the knife a bit harder into Tae's throat and when he gulped it cut him a bit, Tae hissed, but he stopped moving.

"You'd do that, you'd kill us?"

"I love you both, you know that. But I don't like being lied to or coddled, so yes, I would if you don't tell me what I want to know." She wouldn't, but she has to call his bluff.

"Tell her," Tae whispered so he didn't have to move at all.

Jimin sighed, flopping back onto the pillows uncaring that the gun trained on him followed his movements. "They are trying to find your father's killer."

"But I already," she tried to get out before he interrupted her.

"Yes we all know about the CEO that you gutted and had me replace, but do you really think that fat piece of shit could get the drop on your father? Yoongi never did, and he's been searching for the one who did the actual killing ever since. They found a lead, but it was supposed to be just a leader's meeting so they didn't take backup. Their trackers were thrown out the window on the highway, we haven't heard from them in over 12 hours."

Bea looked down at Jimin's hand where his wedding band was, they all had the same ring because she wanted it that way. But what they didn't know is that their rings held trackers in them that can't be activated unless she turns them on. So even if they scan them, nothing will come up as long as she hasn't turned them on, they look like normal rings and odds are their kidnappers wouldn't have removed their jewelry, especially a simple silver band.

She dropped the weapons and reached up to grab handcuffs from her spot and had them both handcuffed to the headboard before they knew what was going on. "Just how much shit do you have stored in your mattress? Like, don't most girls hide vibrators?"