Chapter 36

Yoongi chuckled behind her, "I should be sorry, but I'm not at all. You won't be able to do anything with Joon tonight. But if you decide that you can, every time he's to the hilt and it hurts it'll be because of me." 

He's not wrong, but she refused to let him get complete satisfaction. "I mean it could easily have been because of Jimin or Hobi. You were just the last one that I fucked this morning."

He bit her shoulder, hard. "Kitten, you can pretend all you want. But we both know the truth." He started moving again, and she whimpered. "I'm going to ruin you kitten, no other man will ever be enough for you. You'll always have to come see me after."

He grabbed her leg and pulled it up and over his hip, his hand reached around and he was flicking her clit over and over. He started pinching it and she shattered. Bea's head was leaning back into his shoulder and he was looking down at her. When she finally came back down to Earth she blinked her eyes open and looked at him. The look he was giving her made her heart hurt. He loved her, he may not even know it yet but he did.

Yoongi was still moving and it felt so good. He leaned down and kissed her, she felt him thrust a few more times, and then she clenched around him again as he filled her up once more. "Let's get you cleaned up again, I know that Joon is excited about taking you out."

Bea was too exhausted to move or protest, he lifted her up and got the bath ready before settling the two of them in there. She was so comfortable in his arms that she fell asleep. She's falling for this man and she doesn't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. 

"You know it was bad enough that Jimin stole her away last night and this morning, then I see Hobi leaving her room looking like he had the time of his life, now I find this. At this rate, I'm never going to get to take her on our date."

Yoongi looked up at Joon, "I know I should apologize, but I found her tied up to her bed with her pert little ass up in the air."

"I'm not blaming you, I just want my chance that's all."

"I'll get her up and dressed, take her to eat before you go do anything. Then after, take her to dinner."

"You don't mind me keeping her away all day?"

Yoongi pulled the plug on the tub, "oh I mind, I mind big time. But you are right, you deserve a chance." He lifted her up and Joon handed him a towel to wrap it around her. "I'll have her ready in 20 Joon."

He laid her on her bed and he went to her closet and grabbed some jeans, a sweater, and some boots. He towel dried her hair and she was starting to wake up. She blinked her eyes open and she smiled at him so sweetly. "Hi," she whispered.

"Hi, Kitten. I need to get you dressed, Joon is being as patient as he can be, but even he has a limit."

Bea sat up, "you are right, it wasn't fair of me." She grabbed her clothes and got dressed, then she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She swept up all of her hair up and she was looking around her counter. Yoongi grabbed the hair tie from her wrist and handed it to her. She smiled at him so sweetly, "why do you always have a hair tie?"

"Because you are constantly looking for one."

She met his eyes through the mirror, this man is such an enigma like for real. "Well, I'm ready for my date."

He nodded his head and he wrapped his arms around her waist, his chin was on her shoulder "have fun kitten. Do you want to go out with me tomorrow?"

"Of course I do, what are we going to do?"

"Don't worry about it, go have fun with Joon." She gave him a kiss and walked out. Tomorrow they were going to have her test out of school so she can get her diploma. Then they are going to get her new ID with her correct age on it and her new name. Can't register for their wedding if she doesn't have her ID. 

"Hi Joonie, are you ready?"

He turned around and when he smiled she saw those gorgeous dimples, "sure am. Are you hungry?"

"Starving! I worked up a huge appetite."

He snorted, "yeah, I heard." Bea blushed bright red and mumbled that she was sorry. "Come on let's go get you fed."

He took her to a cute little restaurant and they ate some delicious food. "So Joonie, what are our plans today?"

"I was thinking we could go to the aquarium, does that sound like something you'd like to do?"

Her mouth dropped open and she was trying really hard not to scream from excitement, she clapped her hands like a happy little seal. "I love aquariums so so much. How did you know?"

"It was just a guess, but I'm glad I was right." When they got there, there were hundreds of students there. "Sorry about this, I didn't realize that going during school hours would mean there would be this many students here."

"Joon it's fine, as long as I get to see pretty fish that's all I care about."

They spent the next few hours looking at all the tanks, Bea was so happy. She ran from one to another, she couldn't stop the smile on her face.

Joon just watched her, she may be 21 years old but right now she looks like a young child. He doubts that she got to do things like this growing up, being the Princess and all. He kept snapping pictures of her, he wanted everyone to see just how happy she is. "Joonie, come look." She said as she was waving him over.

She was so excited to show him the angelfish tank, "they are so beautiful," she whispered.

"Not as beautiful as you," she blushed bright red. But he wanted to tease her a bit, "nevermind, I think I found a fish you look more like." Joon pointed to the tank that had guppies in it. "I found your twin, look Guppy."