Chapter 5

Jungkook got her situated into a seat and she watched Jin chop veggies and flip food in the pan, it was hot. Like so so hot, but she couldn't show that. She's the 17-year-old virgin after all, insert eye roll here. He served her a plate and she devoured it in seconds. "Jin, this is delicious."

"Told you I was a great Chef."

Bea smiled at him softly, "you did, now can you call me a cab? I'd like to get home."

20 minutes later she was in a cab, she had to text Callum to get her new address and explain what happened. He was proud that she made it to their house on the first day. Bea pulled up to the house, it was cute. Like something she'd actually buy for herself. She pulled the key from under the mat and unlocked the door. 

She spent a bit checking out the house, she needed to familiarize herself with the layout. She found her room easily and there was one other room, a guest room she was guessing. All of her things had been brought over already, looks like Callum was busy today. Well, all that's left is to shower and go to bed. When she woke up the next morning she groaned, she didn't get a lot of sleep because of him and she'd have to wear flats for at least a week. This blows.

Bea got dressed, she wore her hair down in soft curls today. She needed to look angelic in order to temp Jk but she had a few smaller braids throughout her hair. Bea called a cab and when she walked outside Jk was there leaning against his car. "What are you doing here Jungkook?"

"You left your car at school, I figured you'd need a ride."

She pointed to the cab that was pulling up at that exact moment, "naw I'm good."

Jk walked over to the cab and threw some bills at him, "she no longer needs a ride." Then he walked over to her and pulled her towards the car. She tried resisting a bit, not enough to actually stop him but enough to put up a fight. He turned around and looked at her, "God you are tiny, do I need to pick you up again?"

She sighed, "no, I'll come." 

"How tall are you? Are you even over 5 feet?"

Yes, barely she mumbled. It just made him laugh. "How did you know where I live?"

"My brother Tae told me."

"And how did he figure it out?"

Jk just shrugged like it was no big deal. Bea crossed her arms over her chest and just ignored him for the rest of the ride. When they got to the school she quickly got out of his car and hobbled her way into school. Her ankle hurt, but not that bad. She hated maintaining appearances. Jk caught up to her quickly, and he slung his arm over her shoulder. "Why are you running?"

She shrugged his arm off of her, "I'm not running, I'm going to class Jk."

He didn't say anything he just walked along beside her. When they got to class he scooted his chair as close to her as possible. She just looked at him, he was grinning from ear to ear. Hmm, this may be way easier than she originally thought. 

By the time school was over Jk was following her around like a puppy, "what are you doing Jk?"

He scratched the back of his head, "I wanted to see if you needed a ride home."

"I have a car Kook," as she pointed towards her car. "Plus if you take me home, then I'll need a ride to school tomorrow."

"That's fine with me," he said loudly.

"I'll see you tomorrow you goofball."

He was so quiet she almost didn't hear him, "can you help me with my homework?"

Bea turned around and looked at him, "Jungkook what's going on?"

"I just don't want to go home right now," he looked so sad and she had no idea why. It made her want to pull him in for a hug, but she couldn't, his family was the one that murdered her father. She couldn't let his big doe eyes and bunny smile derail her mission. But she also needed to get in good with them, so she sighed. There was only one thing she could do.

"Want to come home with me? We can eat and do our homework."

He gulped and then grinned, "sure. You don't mind that we'll be alone?"

Time to play the virgin, she blushed bright red. "Maybe we should go to a cafe instead?"

He shook his head no quickly, "no no, we can go to your house. I'll be a good boy."

Bea snorted because she doubted he'd ever been a good boy. "Fine, but I need to go to the store to get food. Your hot brother Jin wasn't wrong when he said all I had was takeout and ramen at home."

Jk looked annoyed, "he's 23 you know."

Ah cute he's jealous, "do you want to go shopping with me?" That seemed to perk him up a bit, "alright, follow me home and then we'll go shopping." He was more than happy to do that, he followed her home and parked his car. "What are you in the mood for?"

He put his arm around her shoulder, "can you cook?"

That made her pause, she looked at him with wide eyes. "Uhh, can you?" She'd grown up with Julia who made anything she ever wanted.  

He started laughing, "not at all, Jin always cooks or we have someone else do it."

"Well, it's pointless going to the store, takeout work for you?" He shrugged his shoulder, "okay let's get inside and order some food. What homework do you need help with?"

"All of it, I suck at school."

Everything at school they've done so far was laughably easy, but it comes naturally to her. "Okay, get your stuff out."

He pulled his books out and he started working on his stuff while she was ordering food. Every few minutes he'd ask her a question and she'd answer it for him.

"How do you know all of this? You aren't even looking at the book."