Chapter 14

Tae was so fun and carefree, they sang and drove way too fast. After about an hour he looked at her, "we should probably grab some food. It might make him less murdery." They drove to a restaurant and Bea told him she was going to stay in the car, she pulled out the burner phone from her bra. She sent off a quick text to Callum to update him on everything. She told him not to contact her unless it's absolutely necessary and she'd keep him as updated as possible. 

Then she deleted everything and put the phone back in her bra. Tae came out right as she finished up, "wow that smells delicious."

He winked and then they were heading home, Jimin was waiting on them. He was so pissed, but before he could yell at them, Bea ran to him and wrapped her arms around his neck so she could squeeze him tightly. "Thank you for loaning us your car Jiminie, that was so much fun." Then she kissed him quickly on the lips. He was speechless, she turned to Tae and winked.

He chuckled quietly, "I brought food."

"Fine, but you still aren't off the hook." He snatched the food from Tae and stomped towards the table.

Tae slid his arm around her waist and pulled her against his side, "damn girl, the next time I do something dumb I'm taking you with me. Apparently, you can put out fires better than a fireman."

The three of them sat down, Jimin was sitting next to her and Tae was across from them, Jimin had on some ripped jeans and she was going to have some fun. There was one small hole on his upper thigh that was perfect for her to slide her finger in. They started eating and Jimin was still mad at Tae, but Tae is so goofy that he just made jokes throughout the entire meal. When Jimin wasn't paying attention she slid her hand onto his thigh, her finger sliding into the hole perfectly. 

Bea felt him go still and then he leaned back in his chair, this shifted her hand closer to where she really wanted. She liked how much of a flirt Jimin was, plus he's hot so it makes it even easier. If it wasn't for the fact that they were who they are, she'd thoroughly enjoy being here. Bea started moving her finger back and forth oh so slowly.

She could see that he was getting hard, he's large and his tight jeans make it very obvious. She kept circling her finger on his inner thigh until they were done eating. Then she dug her nails into his thigh and dragged them up until her hand was free. "I'll clean up, you guys go do whatever it is that you do." She started cleaning up and Jimin was glaring at her. She just winked and then he stalked off. 

When she finished cleaning up she went upstairs, she walked past Jimin's door and he whipped it open and pulled her inside. Just like Jk did he shut the door and pushed her up against it, then he caged her in his arms. "Did you enjoy teasing me?"

"Maybe a little, is that bad?"

He pulled her hair off her neck and he kissed her roughly up and down from her ear to her shoulder. "No it's not bad, I'm just curious why you did it."

Bea moaned a bit, "you are hot, plus I.."

He bit her lightly, "plus what?"

Time to play the shy card, she blushed and shook her head, and then she looked down at the ground. He pinched her chin, "tell me baby girl, what is it?"

She looked at him with sad eyes and bit her lip, he smirked at her. Jimin spread her legs and pushed his thigh in between them. He grabbed her hips and rocked her back and forth, Bea dropped her head back and moaned. He started licking her neck, "is this what you needed? Did you come to me for relief since it was so good last time?"

Bea nodded and whimpered a little, "that makes Daddy very happy." He started moving her a little faster and soon she was coming undone. She pulled his lips to hers because she didn't want anyone to hear her orgasm, it was going to be a good one. Since she started this whole thing over a month ago she's only had one orgasm and that was the one he gave her on her birthday. She was never alone long enough to pleasure herself.

When she was done she sagged against the door, she was the one that just had the orgasm but he was smirking at her like he was the one that received the pleasure. "Jimin?" Bea whispered.

"Yes?"

"Can I watch you touch yourself? Please?"

He bit his lip a bit, "you want to watch me?"

"Please?"

"Go sit on my bed," he demanded. He walked to his computer chair and he spun it around to face me. He pulled himself out and then added some lotion to his hand. He fisted himself and slowly, he started moving up and down. "Spread your legs," she quickly did as he asked. "Lift up your dress," he demanded. So bossy, but she liked it. Bea pulled her dress up so he could see her. Her underwear was sheer white so he could see exactly how dripping wet she is.

He groaned and he dropped his head back on the chair. But he didn't want to stop looking at her, he was biting his lip and he started moving faster. Bea could see his breathing was speeding up, she ran her hand down her stomach and pushed her hand into her panties. She ran her fingers through her lips so she could scoop up her wetness. "Oh fuck," he whispered. 

Bea walked over to him and traced her fingers across his bottom lip, he opened his mouth and she pushed them in between his lips. He closed his mouth and he started sucking on her fingers so hard. He pumped a few more times and then he exploded all over his shirt. "That was so hot."