Chapter 50

Bea woke up in the middle of the night and she didn't know why, she didn't have a nightmare and she couldn't hear any of the kids or guys. Then he moaned quietly, she looked at his face, he was having a freaking sex dream with her sleeping right next to him.

She pulled him out of his boxers and straddled him, he was already rock hard since he was dreaming about something good. She felt his hands grip her hips and then he started moving, "God this is even better than my dream."

Bea was bouncing up and down, "what were you dreaming about dirty boy?"

"I was dreaming about putting a baby in you," he said with a grin. "I mean I'm the only one that hasn't given you one and I'm starting to think that you don't like me."

She knew he was just annoying her, she placed her hands on his chest and she cried out his name. He held her down on him as she squirmed all over his dick, then she felt his pleasure. It was so much that it was starting to spill out. "Maybe that'll give me a chance."

Bea leaned down and kissed him softly, "we waited because you needed to graduate high school, then college, then law school. I didn't want you worrying about me and a newborn with all that on your plate."

"Sweetheart, I wouldn't have cared. Besides I still had newborns and toddlers to deal with, even if they weren't biologically mine."

She started to move a bit, Ishecould feel him growing hard again. "You are already a fantastic father and I can't wait to have your baby."

Her oldest looked just like her father, she had his big lips and her front tooth was just a little crooked. She was sassy and her whining was so adorably cute. The next two were twins, identical girls. They had sunshine smiles and could light up any room, but if you made them mad you better run because they were scary. She had a little boy with dimples and that wasn't all he inherited from his father, he broke everything. He couldn't keep a toy or a stuffy for longer than a week without it being destroyed.

 After that, it was a set of twins, a boy, and a girl. They had their father's gummy smile and Bea would catch them napping in the most random places. The next little girl had her father's weird sense of humor, she was hoping she'd get his boxy smile but she is Bea's literal twin. She looks like her but acts just like him. 

Then came the terror toddler, he was the prettiest baby they had ever seen and he got away with murder. Literally, no one could say no to him, if you tried he'd pout and they'd cave. His father was going to lose his worldwide handsome title in a few years. The youngest two had doe eyes and the curliest hair that she just couldn't wait to put in pigtails when it grows long enough. 

Bea loved her life, she came into their life with the intention of killing them. She was going to be their ruin, but they loved her. They protected her, and they taught her things she didn't even know about herself. She couldn't imagine her life any other way. She misses her Dad every single day, but she knows he's smiling down at her and wishing he was there to hold and spoil all of his grandbabies.

Beau enjoys being an Uncle, and the kids love him so much. They call him Bo bo, and our Dad, they call him Pappy. Bea never had a real name until Yoongi gave her his, she's forever thankful for the day that she officially became Beatrice Min.

"What are you thinking about kitten?" He asked as he handed her a hair tie for probably the millionth time since he met her.

She kissed his cheek and smiled at him, "I was thinking about the day I met all of you. You were sitting on the chair all spread out like you wanted me to come sit on your lap. You screamed Dom energy."

He pulled her back to his front, "that was one of the happiest days of my life."

"Oh yeah and why is that?"

"Because we found out that you were an adult and I knew it wouldn't take me long to get you into my bed."

She couldn't help the laugh that escaped her mouth, "you were so pissed that I was making my way through your brothers."

"Yeah well they knew the rules and no one was supposed to touch you before I did."

Bea turned around in his arms and wrapped them around his neck, "it didn't even take me long, I think like a week and I got Jimin to sleep with me. After that it was easy as hell, I'm pretty sure I pulled off three of them in one day alone."

He started groaning, "don't remind me. If your cover hadn't been blown, you would have had Hobi and Joon too. How long were you going to make me wait?"

She kissed his lips quickly, "so so long, as long as possible. I was going to tease you until you exploded."

He picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist, "oh kitten, I think you deserve to be punished for that." He tossed her on his bed and pulled her shorts down, when he slammed into her he whispered "it's time for you to have my baby again."

"Yes, Sir," she moaned before smirking to herself.