Chapter 32

She is so responsive, and he loved it. Yoongi lifted her legs up and really started pounding, she was moaning his name so loudly. When she started cumming he was helpless but to follow. "Fuck you are a little too good at that."

He was laying next to her on the bed trying to catch his breath, "you would have found out sooner but you were having a little too much with my brothers."

She had a sly smile on her face, she rolled over and threw her leg over his. Her finger was running all over his chest. "I would apologize but I'm not even remotely sorry."

She seriously makes him laugh, "I know you aren't, but I really should punish them. They need to be reminded who is boss."

Bea rolled over to straddle him, "there's no reason to punish them anymore, you got me."

"But I had such a great plan, I was going to string them up and line their clothes with blood bags then shoot them with blanks while you watched. I wanted to scare you into submission."

She snorted, "I probably would have hurt you in order to stop you from hurting them."

Yoongi was getting hard and he knew she could feel it, "you would have hurt me kitten in order to save them? Do you like them better than me?"

She started to move her hips slowly, every time he touched her clit she moaned. "If it would have been Joon doing the shooting or Jk or any of you I would have stopped them from hurting the others."

Yoongi lifted her hips and then slammed into her again, "right answer kitten."

After he thoroughly and completely wore her out, he tucked her in and went to find Callum, he was in Knight's office. He looked at the couch and there was her blanket and pillow, it made him smile. "You really like her don't you?"

Yoongi blew out a breath, "I do, I want to marry her and merge Kingdom and Bangtan."

His eyes went wide, "and how does Trix feel about that?"

"I haven't told her yet, I want to give her some time. But I want to take her back home."

He smiled, "well she is an adult and she can take care of herself so if she wants to go back with you she will."

Yoongi nodded and then left, good he won't try and stop them so now all she had to do was convince her to come back and eventually marry him. He went back to her room, she was still asleep so he took the opportunity to look around. There were lots of pictures of her growing up, even more with her and Knight.

They looked really happy, and she was right she did look really young. But she was adorable. He looked at the medals hanging up, she's won a lot of different tournaments for different things. She would be hungry soon, so he went to the kitchen to grab a few things. There was an older lady there, "Mr. Min, I'm Julia. Be good to her, she's a precious thing. I remember the day Mr. Knight brought her home, she was soaking wet and such a tiny little thing." 

She made him smile, you could tell how fond she was of her. Maybe he could convince her to come work at their house. "I'm sorry, here I am talking about the past and you probably came in here for something. What can I help you with?"

"Don't worry about it, I love hearing stories about Trixie. I came in here to get her something to eat for when she wakes up, I doubt she's eaten anything besides breakfast all day."

"Go wake her up, I'll make her favorite."

Yoongi crawled towards her and started kissing her neck, the mark he left on her was starting to fade so it was time to reapply it. He latched on and she started moaning quietly, her hands went to his hair and she was starting to pant. He pulled away and she blinked her eyes open slowly, her lips went into a full pout "why did you stop?"

"Julia is bringing you some food, I doubt you've eaten much of anything today."

She smiled at him, "you're too sweet, and I am starving."

They heard a knock on the door and she giggled, "come in Julia." When Julia walked in Bea started clapping, "grilled cheese and chips?"

"Of course."

She smiled, "did you bring a.."

Julia snorted, "yes I brought you a root beer. Now eat child."

"God I love you," she took the tray from her and did her little wiggle dance on the bed. 

Bea leaned back against Yoongi, he had his chin on her shoulder. "This is your favorite meal?"

She swallowed the bite, "it was the first thing she ever made me when I got here."

"Ah, it's your comfort food." She nodded and continued eating, as soon as she was done Yoongi took the tray and set it outside. "Now, let me help you relax so you can get some sleep."

She grinned at him, "and just how are you going to help me relax?"

"Orgasms kitten, with orgasms." He pulled her shirt off and just looked at her, she was gorgeous. He removed his clothes and was kneeling in front of her. With her eyes on him, it was making him rock hard. She was biting her lip, "what did I tell you about biting your lip?"

"That you'd bite it for me," she quipped. Then she sat up and fisted him, "but honestly there's something else I'd prefer to bite." She was nipping and licking his abs then she took him in her mouth. Yoongi groaned and that encouraged her, she was moving fast, and when she started scratching him and when her teeth grazed up his dick his entire body shuttered before he exploded in her mouth. 

Yoongi sat back on his legs and just hung his head, she popped her head under his and tapped his forehead "hello Earth to Yoongi." He didn't say anything, "did I break him?" She mumbled and it made him laugh. He cracked a smile and it made her smile, "there he is."

He picked her up and threw her back onto her bed, he threw her legs over his shoulders and feasted until she literally pushed him away. She was out of breath, "I can't orgasm anymore."

He pulled her against himself, "sleep kitten." It didn't take her long and she was fast asleep. A few hours later he got up to go to the bathroom, when he was washing his hands he heard her cry out. She must be having a nightmare. She shot up in her bed and looked around, her eyes were frantic.