Chapter 19

Bea opened his door slowly, it looked like he was asleep. That is until she crawled into his bed, his eyes were wide open and he was grinning at her like a madman. "And just what are you doing here baby girl?"

"I need you Daddy," she said softly.

He laughed a bit, "was Yoongi not enough this morning?"

She shrugged a bit, "maybe I just missed you?"

He hummed a bit and opened his arms, she crawled into them and curled her small body around his. He was wearing nothing but pj bottoms and underwear so her hand was on his bare chest. She traced her finger around his nipples, scratching them a bit with her nail. Then it went lower, she twirled the hair on his happy trail around her finger. 

Bea wanted to go lower but when she tried he grabbed her hand, "what are you doing baby girl?"

Bea pulled her hand out of his and fisted him outside his pants, "it seems like someone wants this." He wasn't making a move to stop her, so her hand went inside his pants. When she fisted him he groaned, loudly. She played with him for a few minutes until she knew he was good and worked up. She got up on her knees and pushed his legs apart, he was looking at her but his eyes were full of lust.

She knew he wanted this because he lifted up in order for her to pull his pants down, "wow Daddy I'm not sure I'll be able to take all of you in." She was still working him up and down and before he could even respond she had his tongue on him. She started at the base and licked him all the way to the top, then swirled her tongue around the tip. 

His hands went to her hair and she knew she had won, but just how far can she push him? Clearly, he's willing to disobey Yoongi, enough to touch her and let her do this to him. But can she push him all the way to have sex? When she had him thoroughly worked up, she pulled back. Bea kissed and licked her way up his body, she was straddling him but he hasn't realized that she's not wearing any underwear yet.

Bea leaned down and bit his lip just a bit, his kiss was fierce and hot. He couldn't help but to thrust up and by doing that he slipped inside her just a bit. His eyes went wide, she pulled back, smirked, and then slammed down all the way to the hilt. He groaned and she moaned, his hands were on her hips and Bea could see that he was physically restraining himself. "We can't do this, he'll kill me."

She started to rock a bit, she was moving back and forth slowly but he didn't try and stop her. "It sure seems like you want this." She kept moving and she knew that tomorrow she would have bruises on her hips. Bea leaned down and kissed him softly, "we can always keep it a secret. After we're done pleasing each other, I sneak back to my room. No harm, no foul."

He was shaking his head yes but his words were different, "it's not right. Can you even keep a secret?" He was moving with her now.

Bea snorted before she started bouncing up and down, "you guys are the ones that can't keep secrets, it's you that you should be worried about spilling, not me."

"Fuck it," he flipped them over and pulled her legs onto his shoulders and he started moving. She couldn't be loud, if they wanted this to be a secret then she'd have to be quiet. It's like he knew, he leaned down and kissed her. She was literally being folded in half but she didn't care, he was hitting so very deep and she was loving it. "Shit, I didn't wear a condom."

"I've only been with one guy, I'm clean and on birth control so as long as you aren't a freaking hoe it's fine."

Jimin bit her lip, "I will spank you for that later," then his tongue was battling with hers. The orgasm came quickly with this position, he cursed and went back to kissing her. A few thrusts later and she could feel his seed coating her insides. He rolled off of her and grinned, "if I die, just know that it was worth it."

She patted his chest, "I'm going to use your bathroom and get cleaned up then sneak back to my room." When she came back out he pulled her roughly against his body and kissed her. Then he let her go.

Her hand reached for her door handle and it was ripped open and she was roughly pulled inside, "do you want Yoongi to kill him?"

Bea looked up at Kook, "why would he kill him?"

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose like he was so annoyed with her, "don't play dumb Trixie, I know exactly what you two were up to. If Yoongi finds out.."

"Then don't tell him Kook, it's that simple."

"Fine, but get to bed."

She stomped towards the dresser for underwear, she put them on so aggressively. "Why are you here anyway?" Bea knew exactly why, he comes into her room almost every damn night. But she wanted to see if he'd admit it.

He was ruffling up the back of his hair and his tongue was poking the side of his cheek, "I come in here every night to check on you. Yoongi told me about your nightmares and we noticed that the nights I come in here you don't have them."

Her eyes went wide, "you come into my room practically every night?"

He waved his hands in front of him, "it's not like that I swear, I don't..." He threw his head down to his hands and groaned in frustration.

She needed to take pity on him, Bea patted his back, "thank you for caring and looking after me Kookie. I really do appreciate it." He smiled like the little bunny he is, "do you want to stay?"