Chapter 38

Bianca was sitting at the dinner table and she was pissed, "you'll never guess who I saw today."

Her brother and parents looked at her with curiosity, "who did you see?" 

She frowned at her brother, he's four years younger than her and he annoyed her so much. "You don't know her, but I saw Beatrice."

Both of her parents jerked a bit and looked at her, her Dad looked sad and her mother looked so pissed. "Are you sure?"

She looked at her mother and frowned, "it was like looking into a mirror, so yes I'm sure. She was with this hot dude and she looked like she came into some money."

"Excuse me? That little deviant is living it up while we are barely getting by." Her mom slammed her silverware down on the table, "this is completely unacceptable. How did she survive, how did she fall into money? That bastard doesn't deserve to live, let alone live well."

Yoongi heard her cry out in pain and it made him smile, it shouldn't have but it did. He was the reason it hurt, yes she had been busy before him but he was the final nail in the coffin. Plus he knew he was large, larger than the others. 

Joon got them situated in bed and it didn't take long before he fell asleep to her soft snores. He had to be careful, he was going to get addicted to this girl. 

Bea woke up the next morning and was sore, so so sore. She looked at Joon and he was fast asleep. She crawled out of bed, there was no way she could go another round with him this morning. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it on and then quietly made her way to her room. 

When she opened the door she had to roll her eyes, "oh no, not today Daddy. She needs a break."

He snorted, "I'll be good, come on let's take a bath."

She took his hand and followed him, "you've never been good a day in your life."

He had the water on and he was adding all kinds of stuff into the tub, "you aren't wrong there. But I'll be good for you, promise." Bea brushed her teeth, when she was done her eyes met his in the mirror. He was standing behind her fully naked and she groaned.

"You aren't making this easy on me Daddy."

He lifted Joon's shirt off of her and he started kissing down her neck, "I know baby girl, I know." Then he picked her up and they got settled into the tub. He was washing her body so gently, he rubbed all of her sore muscles and by the time he was done she was putty in his hands. "I'm going to wash your hair now baby girl, close your eyes and lean back."

He was scratching her scalp and rubbing the shampoo into her hair, "you are way too good with your hands Jimin."

He pulled her hair hard and pinched her chin to make her look at him, "try again baby girl."

"Sorry Daddy."

He growled and slammed his lips into hers, he started kissing her. His tongue was in her mouth and he was exploring everywhere. It was making her moan, but he pulled away too quickly for her liking. "That's better. Now come on, Yoongi has plans for you today. You need to get ready and get something to eat before you go."

Bea didn't want to leave his arms, but she did promise Yoongi that they could do something today. So she did what Jimin asked. She dried her hair and did her makeup all while he stood in the doorframe and watched her. When she hopped down he told her that he laid her clothes out. The dress was super cute, it was black with rose gold flowers embroidered all over it. The heels he picked out for me matched as well.

She didn't wear any jewelry other than her necklace since she didn't have anything that matched. She was pouting a bit, "what is it baby girl?"

"Nothing, it's nothing."

He chuckled a bit and then handed her a black velvet box, "here baby girl, Yoongi got this for you."

Bea opened it up and inside was a rose gold necklace just like the silver one he gave her on her birthday, as well as diamond earrings and a rose gold band that had whiskers on it. It made her laugh, "he got me a kitten ring, of course he did."

But she put them on, "let's go eat baby girl."

When they got into the kitchen Yoongi was grinning and Joon was pouting. Yoongi patted his lap and she shook her head no, which earned her a glare from him. She walked over to Joon and sat in his lap, it made him perk up. She turned and palmed his face, "I'm sorry I left this morning," then she leaned into his ear, "I was so sore from the big dick."

He growled and kissed her, they heard a slam of metal and they both turned to look at Yoongi. Joon looked apologetic, she just smirked at him. Bea love pushing his buttons, "you need to hurry and eat kitten, we have a lot to do today."

She shrugged her shoulder, "sure, whatever you say Yoongi."

Bea knew that would push him over the edge, he pushed his chair back and he advanced on her like a caged tiger. He grabbed her hand and threw her over his shoulder, "don't wait up for us. We might not be back for a few days."

"Wait, what?"

Yoongi swatted her ass, hard, "be quiet kitten." She was deposited into his car and he pulled out of the garage like he was on a mission. He didn't say a word to her the entire drive, they were downtown. There were tall buildings everywhere. He pulled into the garage and then he dragged her out of the car. She went to open her mouth, "not a word kitten, not a fucking word."

So she closed it, he hit 21 on the elevator, and up they went. They were at a lawyer's office, why were they at a lawyer's office? She wanted to ask but he's made it abundantly clear that she was not to speak.