Chapter 34

Yoongi looked at the small girl in Jimin's arms, "I'm going to ask her to marry me, and before all of you start to complain yes we'll still share." He laughed a bit, "because lord knows even if I said no, none of you guys listen. Hobi and Joon were the only ones that followed orders."

"You knew?"

Yoongi looked at Jk, his youngest brother "nothing goes on in this house that I don't know about. You three, I wasn't surprised that you guys slipped, especially that one." He said while pointing to Jimin, "but I was surprised that Jin slipped, that's not like him."

"Yah, I woke up from the nap with her because you said I had to take care of her and she was sitting on my lap and she had my hands pinned above my head. When she started rocking back and forth on me what was I supposed to do?"

Yoongi clapped his shoulder, "well I managed to keep it in my pants when she was on my lap multiple times but I guess that just makes me the stronger man." Jin was grumbling but that's just his personality at this point. "Alright, so does anyone want her gone since she was sent here to kill us?" All of them wanted her to stay, "good, then we are in agreement. She's ours."

Everyone but Jimin and Joon left, "what is it Joon? I want to cuddle my girl and get some sleep."

"I was supposed to take her out this weekend, but I was wondering if I can do it tomorrow instead? I mean what's one more day of her missing school."

Yoongi ruffled his hair, "go get everyone else again. There's something I need to tell you guys." It didn't take Joon long to round them back up, "I'm not sure I should even tell you guys this, she said I'm the only one that knows. But you know I don't like secrets."

"What is it? Don't leave us hanging."

Jungkook makes him laugh, "her real name is Beatrice Han Winters, when I asked her if she wanted her name back she said that she only wanted Beatrice back, she calls herself Bea apparently. That was one reason I want to marry her, that way she can have a new last name. Also, she's actually 21. She lied to her father about her age."

"WHAT?" They all yelled.

"Yah, don't wake her up, calm down."

Joon looked over at her, "she's our age Hobi." He was smiling, "now I don't feel so bad, I thought she was a little young."

"Well since she's 21, she clearly doesn't need to be in school anymore."

"But I like going to school with her."

Yoongi smiled at him, "I know you do, but she hates it and clearly she doesn't need it either. Now go back to bed, Joon you can take her tomorrow. It'll be good for her to do something normal and fun."

He nodded and they left, all that was left was Jimin, "you aren't going to leave are you?"

Jimin shook his head no, "not unless you let me take her to my room."

Yoongi shook his head, "fine you can take her because I'm not sharing my bed with you."

Jimin gave his signature smirk, "works for me, see you tomorrow." Jimin lifted her up and carried her to his room. "Oh baby girl, Daddy missed you. I was so scared earlier when we saw you covered in blood, you looked so lost, so broken. But I have to say that I am a little mad at you. When I took you to do my 2nd favorite thing you acted so scared. But from what Namjoon told me, you know how to shoot very well. So Daddy will punish you for that later, but for now, sleep baby girl. I guess you aren't technically baby girl since you are older than me, but oh well."

He snuggled against her and laid his chin on the top of her head. It wouldn't take him long to fall asleep, his emotions have been all over the place and it was draining. He woke up the next morning and she was still asleep, he started kissing her neck. "Wake up baby girl, Daddy missed you."

She moaned quietly, and then she stretched out a bit. Jimin started pulling her shorts off and then he tugged her shirt off. "Someone is eager," she said her voice full of sleep. 

"Always when it concerns you, baby girl," he said between the kisses he was leaving all over her body.

She fisted his hair and gently pushed him to where she wanted him, he was more than happy to do that. "Daddy," she whispered. 

Jimin licked up her folds, "what is it, baby girl?"

"I lied to you guys about my age, I'm older than you." She was pulling on his hair a bit and moaning, it was music to his ears.

"Do you not want to call me Daddy baby girl? Because I gotta be honest, I like it when you call me Daddy."

"Mm, fuck. Okay Daddy, I'm close."

Jimin spread her lips apart and licked every inch of her, his tongue flicked back and forth on her clit until she was shaking and screaming Daddy. When she caught her breath he crawled up her body, "gotta say baby girl, I'm enjoying not having to hide anymore." Then he pushed his pants down and slammed into her. "God you feel so good." He pulled her hips up and held her at the perfect angle.

"Oh God," she whimpered. Her eyes were rolling into the back of her head and her mouth was open.

"Cum for me," his teeth were clenched and he was trying his hardest to wait for her to go first. She completely soaked him, he was drenched and fairly sure that he was going to need to change the sheets. Jimin followed her and then he couldn't stay upright anymore, he crashed against her chest before he rolled to the side so he didn't crush her.