Chapter 37

She narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms, "Guppy? I don't look like a guppy Joon."

He kissed her forehead, "sure you do, but it's okay. You are my little guppy." She started whining about why couldn't he just call her Angel after the angelfish but he wasn't hearing it. She was going to be his little Guppy from now on. 

They spent the next few hours looking at every single fish in the place.

"Bianca, look over there. Do you see that girl with that handsome guy? She looks just like you, like she could be your twin."

Bianca's eyes followed to where her friend was pointing and she was right, that girl could be her twin. But she wasn't her twin, it was her sister. She hasn't seen her in years but she'd recognize her anywhere. Why is that bitch still alive? Her parents dumped her on the streets years ago, somehow she survived and it looks like she's living it up. Her clothes alone scream money. 

"I guess, I don't really see it." Then she grabbed her friend's arm and dragged her in the opposite direction. 

"Hey Guppy, are you hungry?"

She turned around and glared at him a bit and then smiled "yes shrimpy I am."

Joon stalked towards her and pulled her flush against his body, "do I feel shrimpy to you?"

Her pupils dilated, "you are about as shrimpy as I am guppy-looking. Tit for tat shrimp."

"I'm going to enjoy punishing you later," Joon grabbed her hand and looped it around his arm, "come on, let's get you fed so I can fuck you all night long."

They pulled up to the restaurant and she was practically bouncing in her seat, "can you sneak me drinks since I don't have an id yet?"

"Sure, I heard how fun and talkative you get when you are drunk."

He wasn't wrong, she's so much fun when she's been drinking. And apparently pretty flirty, well with him at least. Maybe it's because the last time she was drunk, she was still conflicted. Whatever he was going to use it in his favor. When they got in the car, she reached over and started undoing his pants. "What are you doing Gup?"

She snorted, "about to have my way with you Shrimpy." Then she licked him and wrapped her lips around the head. She started bobbing up and down and swirling her tongue around. Fuck, don't crash the car Namjoon, don't crash the car. But oh God, this is good, so so so good. 

Joon fisted the back of her hair and groaned loudly. "I'm getting close Gup." She started bobbing even faster, her hand was moving and twisting. He pushed her head down and slammed up into her mouth, he unloaded so much that she couldn't keep up. When she pulled back, she had some dripping off her lip. Joon reached over and swiped it with his thumb, "all of it, swallow all of it."

She leaned forward and licked his thumb clean, "anytime Shrimp." She was giggling and he loved it. When they pulled into the garage, he had to carry her in, she was singing at the top of her lungs when he put her down on her feet. Tae and Jimin were downstairs, "well look who waited up for us, it's Daddy and Tae Tae."

"Damn, did you get her drunk?"

Joon nodded his head, "technically she got herself drunk, but I didn't exactly stop her."

She turned around and looked at him, she grabbed Joon by the belt, "come on Shrimp, you made a lot of promises earlier."

Jimin and Tae looked at each other and mouthed shrimp, Joon probably blushed a bit but whatever. He picked her back up and carried her to his room. "I know you are drunk so we won't do anything tonight, but tomorrow..."

"Aww, that's cute that you think you are going to get out of this. You made promises Shrimp and I expect you to keep them."

"Are you sure?"

She started attacking his clothes like they were personally offending her. It made him chuckle, so he stayed still and let her get him naked. She stood there with her mouth open, she was looking him up and down like he was her next meal. "Damn Joonie, you aren't Shrimpy at all."

She dropped down onto her knees and he fisted him, he pushed into her hand, he wanted that friction. When she licked him, he grabbed her hair, "so good. So so good."

She hummed a bit and it made him groan. He started moving, he couldn't help it, he was restricted in the car, but here he wasn't. She just opened her mouth and let him fuck her. When he got close, it was like she knew. She reached down and started playing with his balls and he unloaded everything into her mouth. It was hard to stay standing, that was a little too good.

She stood up and grabbed his hand, she pushed him onto the bed and she stood in between his legs. Joon pushed himself up so he could watch her. She started stripping, she was slow and putting on a show. It was making him hard again, "I need you Shrimp, so so badly."

She smirked at him and pushed him back down on the bed, she crawled on top of him and Joon couldn't wait anymore, he slammed into her. She cried out, and it didn't sound like it was in pleasure. "Are you okay?"

She had tears in her eyes, "yes," she croaked out. "It's been a busy day and you aren't a small man Shrimp."

But she smiled at him so sweetly, she started to move slowly and he could see exactly when she started enjoying it. Her fingers were on his chest and he could feel her nails digging into him. Joon grabbed her hips, started moving her, making her grind on him. Her head was thrown back and her mouth was wide open in pleasure. 

He took over, he held her up, and pounded into her. When her orgasm hit she was so loud and he was helpless but to follow. She crashed down on his chest and the next thing he knew she was asleep.