Chapter 21

Jungkook chuckled lightly and then he leaned down and sucked her clit, he hooked his fingers and she flooded his mouth. If it wouldn't have been for Tae the entire house would have heard her. He sucked hard drawing the orgasm out, she felt weightless and like she was floating on a cloud.

They pulled back at the same time, Jk licked his fingers clean and told them to hurry up before the guys come to get them. Bea just laid there, she didn't want to move. "Are you coming?"

She waved her hand, "in a bit, just tell them I fell asleep in your bed and you guys couldn't wake me up."

Tae walked into the kitchen and everyone was sitting there waiting, "where's Trix? Jk said she was with you."

"She's passed out in my bed, I tried waking her up but she was whining that she didn't get a lot of sleep last night and that school was exhausting."

Yoongi turned to look at Jungkook, "did she have a nightmare?"

"When I went in there at midnight she was still awake laying in bed, it looked like she hadn't been asleep at all. Then at school, we had to run a lot for gym class, she hates running."

"Well just let her sleep, Joon can you save her a plate and make sure she eats later?"

Joon nodded his head and they ate, when they were done he went to Tae's room. She was still asleep, he even tried to wake her and it wasn't working. The only thing he could do was take her to his room. That way when she wakes up he could get her to eat. She was such a tiny little thing, he laid her gently down on his bed and covered her up. 

He was sitting at his computer getting some work done when she started to stir. He spun around and she was slowly blinking her eyes open. She stretched and grinned like a lazy little cat, "hi Joonie, why am I in here?"

Joon glared at her a bit, oh so it's okay to fall asleep in Tae's room but not his? He cleared his throat, "you missed dinner and Yoongi wanted me to ensure that you ate."

"Oh gotcha! Well I must say that your bed is so comfy, I should take naps in here more often."

Uh, that was not what he was expecting at all. But he must say that he did like the sound of that. "Feel free to use my bed anytime you want to Princess."

Bea flinched a bit, hearing the nickname that her Dad used made her sad, but she shook her head and grinned at him. "Just remember you said that when you find me in here curled up and passed out."

He just nodded, "I'm going to go get your food. Do you want to eat in here, in the kitchen or in your room?"

"Here please!" As soon as he walked off she ran to his bathroom and showered quickly. She threw on his shirt and a pair of his underwear, then sat on his bed and was towel-drying her hair when he walked back in. 

His eyes went wide when he saw her and he cleared his throat again before speaking, "make yourself at home." 

"Don't I always," she quipped. He sat a tray full of food on her lap, "thanks Joonie." She was so freaking hungry and she didn't even care about looking cool or sexy. She was solely concerned with filling her belly and then going back to sleep. As soon as she finished he grabbed the tray and went to take it back.

By the time he walked back into his room she was curled on her side and fast asleep. Should I move her? He thought. But part of him didn't want to, he wanted her to sleep here. He went and showered and then he climbed in behind her. He was still awake when Yoongi came by, "not you too?"

"I haven't broken any rules Yoongi," Joon said with a sigh.

"But you want to?"

That made Joon snort, "of course I do. I mean you've seen her."

Yoongi groaned as he thought back to the day he woke up with her in his arms, "I have. Be good." He said before he turned to leave.

"You need to hurry seriously, all of us are on edge with her living here and wearing the clothes those two bought her."

"I know, I just want her to want me as much as I want her. Night Joon, she shouldn't have a nightmare if you are with her so I'm going to head to bed."

Bea woke up the next morning with her body wrapped around Joon, "morning."

She turned her head up to look into his eyes, "morning Joonie. What time is it?"

"6:30, you should get ready for school."

She sighed a bit and then nodded, she absolutely did not want to get up but school calls. She slid out of his bed and when she got to the door she heard, "hey this weekend do you want to go somewhere with me?"

"Of course!" He didn't reply he just smiled and then she left. Kookie was sitting on her bed ready for school. He was glaring at her slightly.

"Was that orgasm not enough? You had to go and bring Monie in on this?"

Bea's head cocked to the side, "what are you talking about?"

He stalked towards her and backed her up against the dresser, he fisted Joons shirt. "You are wearing his clothes and you slept in his room last night."

"Yeah, and?"

"It's bad enough that the three of us have touched you, you shouldn't get him in trouble too."

Her arms wrapped around him and she twirled the hair at the back of his head, "Kookie, all I did was sleep. I was good the whole night, I swear."

He visibly relaxed in front of her, "alright, let's go eat breakfast." He grabbed her hand and tried to drag her out of the room, when she didn't move he looked at her with an annoyed look. Bea waved at what she was wearing and then he realized. "Get dressed, I'll wait."

If she walked in there wearing Joon's clothes there would be questions and she didn't want Yoongi mad and hurting them, at least not yet.