Chapter 22

Bea stripped out of the clothes and put her underwear on right in front of him, they've showered together so there's no point in hiding. Then she threw her uniform on, brushed her teeth, and braided her hair. She skipped the makeup, she just wasn't feeling it today. 

He looped his arm through hers and off they went, there were two missing people. Jin was at the hospital, he should be back in a day or two. But Hobi was gone, he's usually here. "Where's Hobi?"

"Why do you miss him kitten?"

Yoongi was being a sarcastic ass so it was time to be one back, "and if I do?"

His eyes narrowed at her, "he's at work, he'll be gone for a few days. Satisfied?"

That didn't even deserve a response so she just shrugged a shoulder and went about eating. School dragged on, she fell asleep several different times. But whenever the teacher asked a question she answered it correctly. Well once Jk kicked her chair and woke her up that is. "You are terrible, why do you even go to school?"

Bea opened the car door and shrugged her shoulders, "it's mandatory."

She loves his laugh, it actually makes her happy. When they got home no one was there except for Tae and Jimin, "how was school?"

Bea flopped down on the couch and groaned, "it was terrible and I hated every second of it."

"Jimin you should see her, she falls asleep all the time in class and starts drooling. I have to kick her chair when the teacher asks her a question, but she always gets it right. It's kinda annoying."

She just snorted, "you don't seem to complain when I'm helping you out with all the right answers."

She felt her legs being lifted and someone was sitting down, when the hand was right at the hem of her skirt she knew who it was even without looking. "Jiminie," Bea whined. He was drawing circles on her inner thighs. 

"What's wrong baby girl?"

Bea glared at him a bit and Tae looked at her, his eyes were dilated a bit. Time to start a fight, "nothing Daddy. I'll see you at dinner." Then she jumped up and grabbed Tae's hand, and she all but dragged him to his bedroom. Bea pushed him up against his door, flipped the lock, and got down on her knees in front of him. 

Bea got him out of his pants and fisted him, he dropped his head back against the door and moaned quietly. "Is this okay Tae Tae?"

Tae pushed his hips into her hand more, good. She leaned forward and took him in her mouth, he was fisting her hair and whispering sweet words of encouragement. He was getting close, he pulled her hair hard and she popped him out of her mouth. "I'm close, but the only way that I will be quiet is if my mouth is occupied. Take off your underwear and get on my bed."

Damn all of these boys are so bossy and it's fucking hot, Bea did what he asked. "How do you want me?"

"Get on all fours," he said with his teeth still clenched. She did as he asked, he got behind her and he spread her legs further apart. Then he slid underneath her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her down onto his mouth. He wasted no time at all, he was licking and sucking, there was even a bit of biting going on. 

Now it was his time to occupy her mouth, Tae was a little too good at what he was doing so she got to work. Bea was going to town on him and her moaning was never-ending, his hips started moving. He was basically fucking her mouth and Bea was here for it. He pulled her down harder on his face and he gripped her hips and started rocking her.

Alright boo, if you want to suffocate between her thighs then she wasn't gonna stop him. So she rode his face, while he fucked hers and it was spec fucking tacular. They came together and she rolled off of him, he was taking deep breaths. She patted his chest, "sorry about that."

He grinned at her, her pleasure all over him. "If I'm gonna die, I want it to be with your thighs around my head. God what a way to go." 

Bea couldn't help but laugh, this dude really is crazy. "We should get cleaned up and ready for dinner. I'm surprised the other two didn't crash in here."

"Why don't we go out somewhere and grab food?"

She narrowed her eyes at him, "it's bad enough that we did this, wouldn't Yoongi be pissed if we went out on a date?"

"Don't you have one this weekend with Joon?"

Bea stood up and put her underwear back on, "Jesus Christ you guys really need to learn how not to tell each other everything."

He was putting himself back in his pants, "clearly some of us are keeping secrets from the older brothers, but I think you know that already."

"True, true. Alright, I'll go get dressed. Meet you in 10?" She walked to her room and threw on some clothes, it looked like they went shopping for her while she was gone. She grabbed some skinny jeans, a thin sweater, and booties. 

"Wow, as much as I love you in dresses and the shit Jimin bought I kinda like this look. Even more since we'll be in public." Ah he's the jealous type, cute. 

When they got to the garage she turned to him, "can we take Jimin's car again?"

"Are you trying to piss him off?" Bea just shrugged a bit. He's slightly crazy, so of course he caved within seconds. "Alright, but you might have to handle him when we get home."

Bea just wagged her eyebrows a bit, "oh I'm counting on it."

He started the car and they took off, it took less than 30 seconds for Jimin to call them yelling "God Damnit Taehyung. You have your own car, why do you keep stealing mine?"

"Sorry Daddy, it's my fault this time."