Chapter 26

"Oh yeah and where's that?"

"Hard and at my mercy," then she rocked a bit. Jin groaned and then he initiated the kiss. She'll gladly let him take the lead since he's doing exactly what she wants.

He started rocking into her and it was delicious, he bucked his hips to the right and they were flipping around. This dude has incredible core strength to be able to pull that off, plus he'd have to be flexible as hell. Without the leverage of being on top she could no longer hold his hands.

Jin reached down and pulled Yoongi's shirt off and next it was the boxers, "are you a virgin?" Bea shook her head no, "good then he won't notice." He pushed his bottoms off and he slammed into her.

"Oh God," she moaned.

"Shh, you can't be loud. While I think we are the only ones that are home right now, I'm not trying to die today." She couldn't even answer, she just nodded her head that she understood. He started moving quickly and it didn't take long before she was clenching all around him. "Are you on birth control?" Bea nodded her head yes, he grabbed her leg and put it over his shoulder, and then he really started pounding into her.

"Ah fuck me, too good, too good." She grabbed his pillow and screamed and screamed and screamed. She felt him slam into her and groan. 

Jin fell down on the bed beside her, "I can die a happy man."

"Well, I'm damn sure not going to tell anyone, so as long as you keep your mouth shut it's all good in the hood."

"Are you hungry?"

"Hmm, a little. Why are you gonna cook for me handsome?"

He got up and walked to his bathroom, Bea saw him cleaning himself up. He grabbed a washcloth and then he cleaned himself up. He reached down and pulled his bottoms up and then he pulled her bottoms up, "come on, I should feed you."

Bea leaned in and whispered, "you have sex hair, you should probably fix that."

He scoffed, "I'm still worldwide handsome I'll have you know. But you should see your hair, it resembles a bird's nest."

She shrugged and patted down her hair. "That better?"

"A little, come on let's go." He grabbed her hand and dragged her down to the kitchen.

She was sitting down at the table watching Jin cook when he walked up behind her, she felt his lips on her neck. He was marking her again, and she wasn't sure why. Bea fisted his hair and pulled just a bit, he ran his nose up and down her ear "if you don't stop fucking my brothers I'm going to have to hurt them."

Play it cool Bea, no one has talked. "Not sure what you are talking about Sir."

Yoongi chuckled and it sounded dangerous, "I know everything that goes on in this house kitten. But keep it up and just see what I do."

Bea doubted he'd seriously hurt his brothers and if he does even better for her, less blood on her hands. "Sounds like a plan stan." She was pushing him, she knew it.

Yoongi fisted her hair and pulled her head back to look up at him, he kissed her, he possessed her. Bea knew that by the time he was done her lips would be raw. When he let her go he smirked and then he left. 

"What was that about?"

She looked at Jin with wide eyes, "who knows, that dude is crazy." The two of them ate together and it was nice, "I'm sure you want to go back to bed. Thanks for napping with me."

He yawned so big and nodded his head, Bea told him she'd clean up so he could get to sleep. She needed to find Tae, she hasn't slept with him yet and she really wanted to try and pull that off today if possible. She's already gotten two of them to sleep with her and three more to have fun with her. But she needs them all to sleep with her, well everyone but Yoongi. He's gonna have to wait.

Bea walked to his room and he was on his computer, "hey Tae Tae, you are back?"

He spun around and grinned at her, "yeah I had to run to the store and grab some parts. Why did you miss me?"

She walked over to him and sat in his lap. "of course I did, who else would I steal cars with? Whatcha working on?"

He scratched the back of his head and frowned, "uh.. well, uh."

It made her giggle, "you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I'm hacking into a company that's making a new game, I want to play it but it's not going to be released for a few weeks." That seriously made her laugh, like is he for real? All that shaking woke up the sleeping giant so to speak. "Is it that funny Trix?"

Bea shook her head no, "I'm just curious why you couldn't wait for it to be released?"

He shrugged, "why wait for something I want when I can have it now?" His mouth was close to her neck, she could feel his breath on her.

"I feel the same way Tae Tae, why wait? I sure don't want to."

He picked her up and she wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked her to the door and locked it then he tossed her on his bed. "I don't have time to do this how I want to, I'd prefer we have some foreplay before I slam into you, but it's not going to happen."

"That's okay Tae, I want you so badly that I'm ready to go." It was a lie, well sorta. She did want to sleep with him, he's hot but she has to remember the mission. It's getting harder and harder every day she was with them. But she didn't need foreplay anyway since Jin just had his way with her. 

"That's perfect," he whispered before he slammed into her.