Chapter 23

Jimin's voice softened just a bit, "and why did you want my car baby girl?"

"Because I like it Daddy," she whispered.

He growled a bit and then sighed, "get them both home safe Tae," and then he hung up.

"I'm not sure how you do it, but damn girl."

Bea put her hand on her chin and turned to him, "I think he just likes me, that's all."

Tae reached for her hand and brought it to his lap, "I'm so glad that Jk was so obsessed with you."

They went to a cute little BBQ restaurant and it was a lot of fun. He had to sneak her drinks, he'd order them for himself and then she'd drink them. She wanted to get drunk, it's been a long time since she was actually drunk. She just pretended on Halloween. When they finished he took her drunk ass home. She was legit so drunk that he had to carry her into the house. "What the fuck did you do to her?"

"She drank, a lot. I was going to stop her but she was having so much fun."

Bea turned to look at Tae, "why is Jimin so mad?"

"I'm mad baby girl because you are drunk as a skunk."

"Tae go put her in my room, I'll be there in a minute."

Tae nodded at him and carried her to Yoongi's room. "I don't want to be here Tae Tae, take me to Jimin. I want to torture him a bit."

"You are a little too drunk for torture Trix, now get some sleep." Then he was gone and she was left in Yoongi's bed giggling slightly.

It didn't take him long to come, he was livid. He pinched her chin roughly, "why did you drink kitten?"

"Why does it matter sir?"

His eyes flashed with anger and then he smirked at her. When he licked his bottom lip she squeezed her legs together. This dude is fucking hot, but she was not doing shit to him. The fact that he got off when she did the other day, is all he'll get from her. He can make her orgasm if he wants, but she was not returning the favor. "Do you think you can shower without hurting yourself?"

Bea shook her head no, well she might have been able to but it would have taken a shit ton of concentration. He sighed and stalked towards his bathroom, she heard the shower turn on and he came back out to get her. He picked her up and placed her on his counter. Bea watched him while he stripped in front of her. 

She might have been mad at him, but he's fine as fuck. She bit her lip as she watched him, he was making her horny and that was not a good thing. Bea hopped off the counter and wobbled just a bit. He reached out to steady her, he pulled her sweater off, and unsnapped her bra. He bent down in front of me and pulled her boots and jeans off. When he leaned forward and ran his nose in between her lips, he circled the tip of his nose around her clit and she moaned.

Bea fisted his hair because she didn't want him to stop, she felt his tongue dart out and she couldn't help the curses that fell from her lips. That seemed to encourage him more, he sucked hard and his long fingers made their way inside of her. He made quick work of it, she was clenching around him not a minute later. "Come on, I need to get you cleaned up."

Don't look at his dick Bea, don't look at it. Yes she knows it's massive and perfect, but you must resist. She stumbled her way to the shower, she only tripped twice, go me. Bea heard him chuckle behind her and it made her giggle. She was gently pushed under the showerhead and then he was rubbing shampoo into her scalp. He was scratching her scalp and she's gotta say, this was almost as good as the feast he had earlier.

Yoongi left the shampoo in her hair and then he washed her body. His hands were all over her and she was getting all hot and bothered again. He rinsed all the soap from her body and then he quickly washed himself while she watched. When he was drying her hair, she couldn't help but think that he was a lot sweeter than what she was expecting. He doesn't seem like someone who would kill her dad, or even order him to be killed.

Bea was being picked up and he laid her down gently in his bed, she noticed that they didn't have any clothes on. If he thinks he's going to get lucky then he's mistaken. "Tell me about yourself Yoongi?"

"Oh, it's Yoongi now?"

"Sorry, Sir." She giggled.

"What do you want to know?" He asked as he wrapped his arm around her body and he pulled her flush against him.

Bea got her head comfortable on his shoulder, "anything, everything."

"Well my family is dead, but before that we were happy. My parents were disgustingly in love, I had a little brother and sister that I adored."

"How did they pass?"

"Car accident, it was snowing outside and they lost control. They went over a bridge, I was at work when the cops came and found me."

She squeezed him, "I'm so sorry."

"How did your father die?"

She flinched, she can only blame what comes next on the alcohol. There's no way she would have been this chatty if she was sober. But also a part of her needed to talk to someone. "He was murdered. If you look at his death certificate it'll say cancer. His best friend was a corner and it was the only way that I could get his death benefits. But he was murdered, I still don't know who did it." It was partially true, but she needed to get the murder part off of her chest.

Bea knew he felt her tears when he started to rub her back lightly, "do you remember anything about your life before you were adopted?"

Oh does she ever, she wiped her tears a bit and blew out her breath. "My bio parents were horrible. They.. they."