Chapter 7

Bea packed her stuff and headed to his house, when she pulled up to the gate she was waved in. Jk was waiting on her at the front door. She grabbed her bag and some dude in a suit took her car. "You made it! Wow you look great."

"Thanks, you look pretty good yourself."

He grabbed her bag from her, "come on. Let's put your stuff in my room. I'm guessing you are staying for the party?"

"Depends on how dinner goes," she quipped.

He took her hand and dragged her into the house, he pulled her into his room and he threw the bag on his bed. His room was nothing like she thought it would be, it was large and you could tell he had money. But it was decorated like an Emo's wet dream. There were posters everywhere of a bunch of bands. "Linkin Park fan I see?"

"You've heard of them?"

Blank face and deadpan voice-activated, "have I been living under a rock?"

She loved his laugh, he has the cutest laugh when he's genuinely happy. "Come on let's go to the kitchen. My brothers are waiting on us."

He grabbed her hand and dragged her behind him, he's so much taller than her even when she's wearing heels that she was practically running to keep up. "Kook, calm down. Some of us don't have long ass legs you know."

He blushed and slowed down, "sorry, I was just excited." They walked into the kitchen and there they were. She had read everything that Callum could get on them.

Jin was the first to say anything, "it's nice to see you again. Thanks for coming over."

Next was Taehyung, he's the second youngest and the hacker of the group. He's wicked smart and slightly unhinged. He took her hand and brought it to his lips for a kiss. "I'm Taehyung, call me Tae, beautiful." Jk smacked his hand off of hers and it made Tae laugh.

Hoseok walked towards her, he was all smiles but she saw the danger hidden underneath. Hoseok was the cop in the group, that's how these assholes get away with so much. They got a guy on the inside. "I'm Hobi, it's nice to finally meet you. Jk talks about you all the time."

"Hobi," Jk started whining. Bea just smirked at him and it made him blush a bit.

Next up was the assassin Jimin, he looks like sex on a stick but when he's angry you can see how he can easily be the cold-hearted killer that he is. He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his chest, his other hand went behind her back and she was being leaned back into a dip. "I'm Jimin, my room is right next to Jk's." Then he winked at her and pulled her back to her feet. 

Jk grabbed her and pulled her back against his chest, maybe this is going to be easier than she thought. At least with the youngest three. Namjoon walked towards her, she couldn't let the dimples on his face fool her. He's #2 and the muscle of this gang. "Call me Joon." He didn't even shake her hand, he just introduced himself and nodded his head.

Finally, it was time to meet the boss, her eyes locked with his. He was sitting at the kitchen counter, his body was angled towards her. His body was saying come sit on Daddy's lap. Sigh, time to blush. Once he saw it, he smirked and stalked towards her. Hmm, interesting. He pulled her from Kook and twirled her around, his arm went around her waist, "so you're the reason I haven't seen my little brother in a month."

She tucked one of her curls behind her ear, she blushed again and looked down shyly. "I'm sorry Sir." Bea heard him hitch in a breath and growl a bit. Kook again pulled her from another man's arms, come on let's go eat he mumbled in her ear before dragging her to the seat right next to him.

They sat down to eat, Tae and Jimin flirted with her the entire time. Finally, Jk had had enough, he slammed his hand down on the table. "She's 17, back off."

Bea whipped her head over to look at him, he was practically steaming at the ears. "I'm 18 actually."

It was Jin's turn to look surprised. "You had a birthday? When?"

She coughed a little, time to put on the charm. "Today actually." Then she looked a little sad.

"Today's your birthday? Why aren't you with family?"

She squeezed Jk's hand and then quickly took a drink before she told them her sad story. "I don't have any family. My birth parents brought me here and dumped me on the streets when I was 8. The man that would later adopt me, found me and brought me home. But sadly he passed away." She let some tears fall, but only because she does actually love her dad. "Originally I was just going to hang out at home but then you invited me to come here." She gave him a soft smile.

"Well Happy Birthday Trixie, I'm glad that you chose to celebrate with us." Yoongi snapped his fingers and told the man to bring out some champagne. 

She's drank before, her dad always had wine at dinner. But this is the perfect opportunity. She had two glasses before Jk cut her off, "hey we need to start getting ready for the party." Then he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his room. When they got in there he shut the door and pushed her up against it. He had her caged in his arms and he was breathing heavily.

Bea reached her hand out and placed it on his chest, "Kook, what's wrong?" 

He leaned into her, his mouth was inches from her face. "I didn't like seeing my brothers flirt with you."

"And why is that?"

"Because you are mine," he growled right before he kissed her. It was a good kiss, a really good kiss. He knew what he was doing for sure, and after last night she was seriously wound up tightly. She ran her hands up his chest and she threaded her fingers behind his neck. She wasn't sure how long they kissed but it wasn't nearly long enough for her. He pulled back and leaned his forehead onto hers. He was breathing heavily. "Take your stuff into my bathroom and get ready. I'll be out here."