Chapter 11

"Are you hungry? Lunch should be ready?"

Bea looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "for someone who exclaimed that they are such a great chef, you don't cook very much."

"Yah, I'm a Dr. I can't cook all the time."

She patted him on the shoulder and whispered "sure sure, if that's what you need to tell yourself."

"Keep talking like that and you are going to bring out my competitive side." He offered her his arm and she took it. He brought her down to eat. Everyone was there, this time the empty seat was next to Yoongi. 

He seemed really happy that she was next to him, "did Jin show you around?"

"Yes, sir he did." He likes when she call him sir, so she was going to keep doing it. He tightly gripped her thigh and squeezed. But he didn't move his hand. She looked across the table and saw Hobi smirking at her. What is up with these dudes?

"Trix, can we do our homework after lunch? We have that test tomorrow."

She smiled at him, "sure Kookie."

That seemed to satisfy him because he smirked at his brothers, Jimin and Tae just rolled their eyes. She figured they'd go to the living room to study so that's where she went. She had her stuff spread out and was sitting on the floor in front of the couch. It took him about 20 minutes before he showed up, "geez you've been in here this whole time? I was waiting in my room for you."

Bea cocked her head to the side, "why would we study in your room?"

"Yeah Jk, why would she want to study in there with you?" She had to resist rolling her eyes at Jimin. He plopped on the couch right behind them.

Jk started grumbling but he sat down next to her and got his stuff ready. She had already finished her work so really it was just helping him. "Do you want to copy mine or do you want me to show you how to do it?"

"Can you show me?" She gathered the papers up and put them in her folder, she waved at him to get his stuff ready and then they started. Bea leaned her head back on the couch, closed her eyes and talked him through everything.

"How did you do that? Your eyes have been closed this entire time."

She turned her head to the side and looked at Jimin, "if I see something once, I can recall it in perfect detail."

Jimin sat up and looked at Jk with his mouth open, "I know, isn't she amazing?"

"Aww thanks Kook. Do you have anything else to do?"

He stretched, "no, I'm done."

"Perfect, Trixie will you come with me?" She looked up at Jin, he looked smug. Bea told Jimin and Jk bye and she followed Jin. He brought her to the kitchen, "sit."

"Jin, why am I here?"

"I'm making dinner and I want you to watch."

Bea shook her head a bit and giggled, "sounds strange, but ok." She put her hands into fists and placed them under her chin. He's hot and seeing him cook is seriously sexy. He was in his element but it didn't stop him from winking at her and blowing her kisses. She couldn't stop the smile on her face. 

"It's almost ready, can you go get the others?"

Thankfully most of them were in the living room or she saw them in the halls, Yoongi was the only one she had to search for. After looking all downstairs she decided to try his bedroom. She knocked on the door but didn't hear anything, she opened the door and looked in. His room was large, bigger than the other guys. It was all black, but somehow it wasn't super dark. 

He wasn't in there so she was getting ready to leave when he walked out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped low around his waist. Water was dripping down his chest, he bent over and shook his hair a bit. When he looked up he saw her, she must have been biting her lip because he stalked towards her and pulled her lip from in between her teeth. "Kitten if you don't stop biting that lip then I'm going to bite it for you."

"Yes sir," she whispered while looking down at the ground.

Bea could see he was growing hard, he pulled her towards his body. She felt his arms go around her neck, she felt something cold touch her chest. He was putting the necklace on, she left it at her house the night of the attack. "I'll forgive you since you had to rush out of your house in the middle of the night, but from now on, unless I say so this necklace doesn't leave your neck. Understand?"

"I do sir, I'm sorry I forgot it."

Yoongi pinched her chin and slowly pulled her face up, "that's my good kitten. Now why are you in my room? Not that I mind, I'd just prefer you in my bed."

Hmm interesting, time to stutter and blush. "Jj Jin wanted me to get every everyone for dinner."

"Ah, can you hand me my boxers? Top drawer." She spun around and opened the drawer, black silk. Why was she not surprised? She handed them to him and when he dropped his towel, it took everything in her to actually turn around. She wanted to look at him because he was flawless. "Uh, I'll see you downstairs," she said as she was rushing out the door. Bea heard him chuckle and she had to fan herself.

She sat down in between Hobi and Joon, they seemed like the only safe ones at this point. Don't get her wrong, she knew the mission and it was going to involve seducing most of them. But she has to play this right. If she comes on too strong they'll get suspicious. She wants them jealous and fighting each other over her. "Are you okay?" Joon asked.

"Yeah, it's just a little overwhelming. I mean I live alone and now I suddenly have six roommates and some of them are a little demanding."

He nodded, "I can understand that, if you need anything I'm a great listener."

"Thanks Joon."