Chapter 44

Beau waved her out, she made it out the back door and over the fence. She landed in an alley, she had no idea where she was. But she needed food and a shower. She ran, well she wobbled. She was a tad bit underfed and her vision was in and out. But she made it to a cab and gave him her address, then she passed out. 

They pulled up to the address she told them that Kitten was at, Yoongi kicked the front door in, and standing there was a scared kid. "Have you seen this girl?" He showed him his phone.

He nodded his head, "it's my sister," he squinted his eyes and looked closer at the phone. "It looks like Bea and not Bianca." His big eyes looked up at Yoongi's, "are you here to help her?"

He squatted down to his level, "I am, she's my wife and I miss her a lot. Can you tell me where she is?"

The kid made a face, "I helped her escape, I didn't know it was you that was here. I thought it was my mom and sister, they wanted to hurt her."

He was starting to cry, Yoongi pulled him in for a hug. "Hey it's okay, you did good kid. You helped your sister when she needed you most."

"I would have done it sooner, but they never leave me home alone with her. She ran out that way."

Jk, Jimin, and him went in the direction he pointed. There was no sign of her, she was gone. But that's okay, that means she's coming back to them. When they walked back into the house Hobi and Jin looked like they wanted to murder someone. "Go look where they had her."

Yoongi walked down into the dark basement, this is where they locked her up for almost 8 years and now for a month. "I'm going to kill them."

He heard a ruckus upstairs, the kid was crying and Tae and Jimin were yelling.

"Who the fuck are you?"

Based on the cries coming from the kid, that was his Dad. "Calm down, you are scaring the kid." They stopped and Yoongi looked at the man, he looked beaten down by life. 

"Take care of her, please. She deserves the world."

He stalked towards him, "then why did you lock her up all those years, why did you kidnap her again?"

The man sighed and fell down onto the couch, "you might as well sit down, this isn't a short story."

All seven of them looked at each other, Kitten would call them. She's not here right now, so she's safe. Yoongi sat down in the chair across from him, "go ahead."

"First promise me that you won't hurt my son, he's completely innocent in all of this."

"Unlike you, we don't hurt children. But your wife, you, and your daughter will be punished however Bea sees fit."

He nodded his head in agreement, "my wife wanted children, badly. We tried for years and it didn't happen. I was so stressed out, everything was about making a baby and every month it didn't happen. I strayed, and the woman got pregnant. It was a one-night stand and it resulted in a pregnancy. When she told me about it, she said that she was going to have an abortion. I fessed up to my wife, I convinced her to raise the baby as her own. Everything was great until she turned 4. She was such a smart kid, she could already read and speak like an adult. When Bianca was born my wife no longer wanted to raise another woman's child." Tears were falling down his face but Yoongi had no sympathy for him.

"She locked her up in the basement, she told me that she would kill her if I didn't let her. What could I do? I didn't want her to die, I loved her, she was my daughter. We didn't have a birth certificate for her or any official adoption records, she wasn't in school, so to the world, Beatrice Lee was never born." Ahh, that's why we couldn't find anything on her. It was the wrong name and she didn't have any records.

"When she turned 8, Beau was born and my wife got worse. I managed to keep her here for 4 more years, but when she was 12 my wife suggested that we go do something. I should have known that something was up, but I was so happy that she was getting out of the basement that I didn't think twice about it."

He looked at Yoongi pleading with him to understand, but he couldn't. Yoongi was disgusted with him, "I made the mistake of going into a store, I wasn't gone by maybe 10-15 minutes. When I came back out Bea was gone and it was just my wife and our two kids standing there. When I asked her where Bea was, she shrugged her shoulder and said she ran off somewhere."

He started pulling at his hair, "I tried looking for her, but she told me that she would come back and kill her if I didn't get in the car right then. I came back to that spot so many times to try and find her, but I never did. I thought she was dead until Bianca said that she saw her and she was happy. But once my wife found out that she was married to someone with money, she became obsessed. We are struggling, mainly because my wife and daughter try and live outside our means. But I was so happy, Bea was living a great life and she was thriving."

His son came and sat next to him and gave him a hug, "Bea refused to tell her who you were, or how to get a hold of you. She kept telling my wife how she had her own money and she didn't need yours. But she wouldn't tell her how to get hers either. That's when they came up with the plan of Bianca pretending to be her. I'm guessing since you are here, it failed."