Chapter 49

Her mother might have broken her, but her father and these seven men fixed her. "Kitten are you okay?"

Bea smiled at him, "I want to get married, please."

His beautiful gummy smile was on full display, "I thought we already were?"

"Right now, I don't want a wedding, I just want to be your wife."

He pulled her from Joon's arms, she wrapped her legs around his waist "I can't wait to go on our honeymoon."

Bea smirked, "if you get a honeymoon, then they do as well. I may be legally marrying you, but I will consider each of them my husband if they want me."

She heard them all gasp, "you want all of us baby girl?"

"I sure do Daddy."

Two hours later she was officially Beatrice Min. She couldn't be any happier unless she would have been able to be married to all of them. Since she didn't give him much time to plan, they just went to a hotel and spent the next few days having sex in every single position possible. When they got back home and Jin told her that he got tickets to Hawaii for them, Yoongi spent the next three days whining and complaining before they left. "It's not fair, I could have taken you anywhere but I didn't have time. Now they are going to take you to all of these amazing places, I want to do that."

Bea kissed his nose, "we have our entire lives ahead of us, there will be plenty of times to whisk me away. I promise."

Being in Hawaii with Jin was magical, they didn't get to enjoy the beach since it was winter but that didn't mean that there weren't amazing things to do. They hiked, went on a local food tour, and again had so much sex that she was surprised they could walk normally. 

Over the next few months, she went somewhere with all of them, Hobi took her to Japan. Joon took her to Switzerland, Jimin wanted to go to France. Tae and her went to LA and they terrorized that town. Jk and her told everyone that they were going to Italy, but they never made it out of the hotel. So they missed their flight and honestly, they didn't care at all.

'Charges have been filed on Sylvia Lee and Bianca Lee. Sylvia is being charged with child endangerment, child abuse, false imprisonment, kidnapping, and child abandonment. Bianca is being charged with fraud, kidnapping, and false imprisonment. Bianca will serve 5 years in prison, with possible parole, Sylvia will serve life in prison with no chance for parole.'

Bea turned the Tv off, "how are you, Princess?"

She looked up from her father's desk to see Callum walking in, "I'm good, ready for this baby to get out of me. I'm so over being pregnant."

He chuckled a bit, "well you are glowing. But I'm serious, are you okay?"

"I am, I promise. I'm glad that they got what was coming to them."

That seemed to satisfy him, "you made the right choice you know."

She knew he was talking about her family, choosing to let the law handle them vs taking matters into her own hands. But she didn't want to talk about them, so she blew her bangs out of her face. "I know, I mean I get it, everyone doubted me but I knew that Jimin could handle it. He's a great CEO."

Callum made the cutest confused face, then he put his hands up in surrender "alright, I'll take a hint. But you are right, surprisingly that kid is good at what he does."

"Being an assassin gives you a lot of unique skills that flow over into the real world." Bea gathered up her papers and handed them to him, "I think I signed everything you needed me to sign."

He nodded, "the merger is coming along nicely, although I'm a little sad that I'm out of a job."

"You are family Cal, you are only out of a job because you deserve to relax, maybe settle down. You can't spend your whole life dedicated to Kingdom you know?"

He sighed and then laughed, "me, settle down? I'm not so sure."

"Well if you really don't want to, you can take over for Yoongi when the baby comes."

"Deal!"

She stood up and waddled over to him and pulled him in for a hug, "thank you, Cal, for everything."

"Of course Princess." He's the only one that still calls her that, but it no longer causes her any anger. It's a term of endearment from him, and since she no longer cuts people, she doesn't mind. 

"Are you leaving?"

She turned around and looked at her little brother, "Beau I didn't know you were home! When did you guys get back?"

He rolled his eyes like she was the dumbest person alive, "Bea I got back like two days ago. Pregnancy makes you kinda dumb, did you know that?"

"Be nice to your sister Beau, growing a baby isn't easy." Beau mumbled whatever Dad. "You look great, not much longer right?"

"No, just a few more weeks."

"It was good seeing you, please call us when the baby is born!"

She gave them both hugs and promised them that she would. She was glad they moved into the mansion, Julia now has another kid to care for and she enjoys having her Father here as well. Bea felt bad at first, Damon Knight is her Dad, always. But the man who is biologically her Dad is now living in his house. Cal assured her that her Dad would be happy for her. That he'd want them to stay there since she was living with the guys.

Bea got into the car and headed home, "how's my baby girl?"

She smirked at him, "which one Daddy?"

He kinda glared at her a bit, "why do you love riling me and Yoongi up so much?"

"Because you idiots make it so easy for her." Tae kissed her on the side of the head and wrapped his arms around her stomach, he lifted it up and held it for her. "That better babe?"

"So much better," she groaned. "God I love you."

"I love you too babe, come on Jin made dinner."

"Is Hobi back from that crazy case he was working?"

"Yup, we're all here."