Chapter 12

Dinner was delicious, of course. Jin knows exactly what he's doing. "That was yummy, thanks Jin but I'm going to head to bed. School tomorrow." Bea said right as she looked at Jk. He nodded his head and told her that he'd drive her. "I have a car you know? By the way where is it? I didn't see it out front?" She directed that towards Yoongi since he's the one that's planning out her life. 

"Listen kitten, if you want a car I'll get you one but you aren't driving that POS."

Blank face and deadpan, that's what he getting. "Whatever sir wants, sir gets." Then she spun around and left. She heard him laughing, she shouldn't poke the bear but come on. Yes, she hated that car, but it's only because she loved her beamer.

Bea showered again so she wouldn't have to do it in the morning. She didn't have any long shirts to sleep in so she dug through the drawers to see what she could wear to bed. She didn't think Jk would watch her sleep tonight. She was in his house, so she should be okay. She found a baby doll, it'll have to do. Then she grabbed a book out of her bag and started to read.

I had another nightmare they've been happening since her father's death, but they calmed down a bit when Jungkook was staying over. It must have been because Jk wasn't in her room tonight that she had one. Her book was closed and on the nightstand, so someone came into her room at some point. These guys are like ninjas, she never hear them. She got up, she didn't know where she was going. She normally would go to his office, but she can't do that anymore. Her subconscious must have remembered the office she saw downstairs when Jin showed her around.

The light was on, she knocked lightly. He looked up from the papers he was working on, "what's wrong kitten?"

"I had a nightmare, whenever I had them I use to go to my father's office. I'd sleep on his couch while he worked."

He got up and pulled her towards his couch, "let me grab you something, I'll be right back." He came back with a pillow and a blanket, just like her dad did that first time. "Here, lay down."

She laid down and he covered her up. "Get some sleep kitten. I'll be right over there." She barely heard him before she was asleep. How could this cold-blooded killer be as nice as her father? Well her dad was a cold-blooded killer too, but he read Harry Potter to her and let her sleep in his office anytime she was scared. That's the man she knew.

When Bea woke up the next morning she was safely tucked away in her bed. Jk walked into her room, "morning, breakfast is ready and then we gotta head out."

"Kk, Kookie. Let me get dressed and I'll be down." He turned around and left, she quickly put her uniform on. She wore heels because it annoys Jk so much. Soft makeup and hair went into a high pony. She grabbed her bag and was off to go eat. 

"Wow, don't you make that uniform look dangerous."

She just snorted, "whatever you say Jimin." Breakfast was quick because she had a hard time not squirming under Yoongi's gaze. "Jk you ready?" She asked right as he was putting a bite of egg into his mouth. 

"Uh, yeah." Then he started shoveling more food into his mouth as fast as possible. This kid acts like he never gets fed.

After school she asked if they could swing by the store so she could get a new phone. While he was busy playing with the tablets she purchased a pay-as-you-go phone as well as a new smartphone. She thanked the guy and then went to round up Kook. "Are you going to give me your new number?"

"Do you want my number?"

"Duh, how else can we sext if I don't have your number?"

That made her snort, he's ballsy she'll give him that. When they got home it was just Tae and Jimin, everyone else was out doing whatever it is that they do. Well, Hobi was at the police station and Jin was at the hospital. She had no idea where Joon and Yoongi were. "Let's do our homework before dinner."

It was just the four of them, but that's okay. She wanted to see Yoongi, she wanted to thank him for last night. But guessing that'll have to wait. "Kookie, I want to go work out. Want to come with me?"

"Sure, let me go get changed."

Bea turned to the other two, "did either of you get me any workout gear when you went on your little shopping spree?"

"We did, bottom drawer."

When she opened the bottom drawer she wanted to laugh, tiny little shorts and sports bras with a million straps and cutouts. Whatever turds, she'll wear it. Bea grabbed the blue and black set, threw on some shoes and was off to the gym. Kook wasn't here yet so she hopped on the treadmill. She was a mile into the run when he decided to show up. She slowed down to a brisk walk, "wanna spar?"

"Do you think you can keep up with me?"

Bea shrugged, "I could always try." She could take him down easily, but she was going to let him win. Maybe have him show her a few things. Guys like that. He helped her get the gloves on and then he put on the pads, he talked her through what he wanted her to do.

She started off slow, and once he started encouraging her, she moved a little faster. He was actually a great teacher, it didn't matter that she already knew everything he was teaching her. They worked out for about an hour or so before she finally called it. "I'm exhausted, and sweaty. I need to go shower." Then she scrunched up her nose, "and frankly so do you."

"Oh, you're going to pay for that." He threw her over his shoulder and charged out of the gym. 

"Jungkook put me down," she whined as she was bouncing up and down. He was actually making her dizzy.