Chapter 16

Bea got down on her knees in front of him, pushed his shirt up a bit, and kissed and nipped his abs. Jimin glanced down at her and bit his lip, then he focused on the target and rapidly fired all the shots. He grabbed her and pulled her up to her feet, then he picked her up and sat her on the counter in front of him. 

His lips were on hers, Bea heard the target flying back towards them. She felt his fingers run through her hair, she wasn't sure how long he kissed her but damnit now she was horny again. He pulled back and rested his head on her forehead, "fuck, he needs to hurry up. This waiting is hard."

She was out of breath and flushed, "what are you talking about?"

That seemed to snap him out of his thoughts, "nothing, sorry just thinking out loud." He grabbed the target and showed it to her, all 15 shots were perfect kill shots.

 He looked at his watch, "come on, we need to get back for dinner." He placed his hands on her waist and then helped her down. He didn't say anything the entire drive home so she didn't either.

When they got home Kook was in the living room, she wanted to talk to him. He's decently honest with her. Bea sat down next to him on the couch and wrapped her arms around his and laid her head on his shoulder, "Kookie, can I ask you something?"

"Of course." He was smiling so happily.

"What does this necklace mean?" He gulped and then blushed bright red. He started stuttering and it was adorable. She grabbed his hand, "Kook, be honest with me, please. I mean you are my friend aren't you?"

"It means that you are ours."

"And what does being yours mean?"

Jungkook sighed, then pulled her on his lap. He tucked her hair behind her ear, "I think you know what it means. That's why you wanted me to shower with you and you let me sleep in your bed. It's why you went to Yoongi when you were scared, and to Tae when you were bored and wanting to do something fun, and it's why you looked for Jimin when you were horny."

Her mouth dropped open, he knew? He leaned forward and whispered, "Yes, I know about you and Jimin. We don't have secrets in this house. And sweetheart, we share everything."

She gasped and heard him chuckle. Well, this makes her job 9,000 times easier. If they are okay with sharing her then she won't have to hide it and she can go through them quicker. But if there's no jealousy then she won't be able to make them fight over her. Oh well, plot twist. "And you intend to share me?"

"Well, you did accept the necklace."

Bea looked at him the same way she looked at Jimin, "Yoongi gave it to me as a birthday gift, I didn't know that there were strings attached."

"You'll have to take that up with him, but come on dinner should be ready."

When they got in there, everyone was waiting on them. She sat next to Jin this time, dinner was nice. It always is, they talked and joked throughout dinner but she just focused on the food. "Are you okay? You are awfully quiet."

She blinked up at Jin, "I'm great, just tired. It's been a busy day."

"I heard, you stole Jimin's car and then you shot a gun for the first time."

It made her smile on the outside but frown on the inside, they really do tell each other everything. "Technically Tae stole the car, I was just the innocent bystander."

"Yah, you were totally in on it."

Bea couldn't stop the giggle that escaped her lips, "sure Tae Tae." Then she yawned, "I'm going to head to bed guys. See you in the morning."

Shower, she needed to shower and wash her conflicted feelings down the drain. These men were confusing her. They weren't the cold-blooded killers she was made to believe they were. They were sweet and caring, and so incredibly sexy that she thought she was going to explode.

Bea really thought after his confession I'm their's, he'd come to her room. But Jk didn't, so alas she woke up alone and scared. That's okay, Yoongi still had her blanket and pillow waiting and she needed to speak to him anyway.

A knock wasn't even required this time, it was like he knew she was coming. She stood there merely a second before she heard his deep voice "come in kitten, I've been waiting on you."

His words always do something to her, he walked around his desk towards her. His hand outstretched towards her, she slowly made her way to him. His large palm completely covered her small one. "Another nightmare?"

Slow nod and a soft sigh, she needed him to see a weakness. "I'm sorry I come and bug you about this, I just."

He pulled her towards his chest basically cutting her off, "kitten you could never bug me and you can come to me about anything." He picked her up and laid her on his couch.

This is it Bea, "Yoongi can I ask you something?" He said nothing but she knew it was okay to continue. "What does this necklace mean?"

He chuckled lightly and then the look he gave her had her clenching her thighs together. "I'm sure the 3 babies have spilled the beans by now."

Bea blushed and concentrated on the ends of her hair, it wasn't until he pinched her chin and forced her to look at him that she continued. "They did, but I'm confused. I thought it was my birthday gift?"

He licked his bottom lip, "it was, but Kook is enamored with you and he was spending a lot of time with you. So we wanted to meet you. Jin told us about you, but we were under the impression that you were 17. Not that that would have stopped those three. But then you announced to everyone that you were an adult." He ran the back of his hand down her cheek slowly, "I saw the look on their faces. It matched mine."

She grabbed his hand and placed it on her lap. "What look?"