Chapter 39

Yoongi was so fucking angry right now, he knows she's doing it on purpose. She loves making him mad, but after hearing her with Joon last night and then Jimin begs to give her the gifts that Yoongi bought, so he thought she'll surely come sit in his lap but no. She goes and sits in Joon's lap, she whispers in his ear and he saw the look in his eyes. She was talking about their time together, then she starts sassing him. He still going through with his plans, he'll still get her id and file for their marriage today but now they are going to spend the weekend in the hotel and he is going to make her remember just how much better he is than everyone else. 

He walked into the office and just breezed past the receptionist, he walked straight into his lawyer's office. He knows what they are, and as soon as Kook graduates law school he'll take over this practice. It's always good to have a lawyer on the payroll. "Mr. Min, right on time. I have all the documents ready. I just need you to sign them, and then you'll have to go have her picture taken for her new id and the marriage license."

"WHAT... Marria?"

"Not now kitten," it was harsh but he needed her to be quiet. Yoongi took the documents from him and looked them over, once he was satisfied he signed where he needed to sign and then handed them to her. "Sign kitten."

She glared at him and crossed her arms in front of her chest. Yoongi took a deep breath, "Kitten, I love you so much and I want to give you a new last name. I can't do that unless we are married. So will you please sign these papers for me?"

She snatched the papers and pen from him, she didn't even read them she just signed them and then threw them back. "Perfect, take these to my receptionist and she'll get you set up with her new id."

Yoongi took the papers and thanked him, then he grabbed Kitten's hand and they went to get her id. When they handed it back to her she looked at it, "welcome back to the world Beatrice Min." He said with a smug smile.

She just glared at him and then turned to leave, aww his fiesty little kitten. When they were back in the car he took her to a hotel, he needed to remind her who he is exactly. He ordered her some room service, she needed her strength for what he had planned.

She still hasn't said a word to him, he knows she's fuming but he needed her to eat. When she was done he put the tray outside, she was practically foaming at the mouth. But she's been a good little kitten, so he'll let her speak. "Get it all out kitten, these walls are soundproof."

"Are you fucking kidding me Yoongi? You just expect me to marry you? You didn't even ask me, I would have said yes, of course I would have. But no you being the pompous ass that you are just went ahead and skipped everything and decided for me. I can't believe you." It was making him smile, if she'd just turn around she'd see him down on one knee with the ring.

"It's just like you to do something like this I mean really Yoongi do you..." Her hands went to cover her mouth, finally she was done with her rant.

"Beatrice Min, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

She glared at him, ahh she's going to need to push him a little more. "I don't know, what if I want to marry Jimin? Daddy really knows what he's doing."

"I'm going to let that one slide because I know that you need to rile me up, and we both know that I'm better than all of them."

She started pouting, "but I like being with them, marrying you would end that."

Yoongi blew out a breath, don't throttle your wife Yoongi. "Even if I wanted to keep you out of their beds it's not like any of you would listen to me. So are you going to answer my question?"

She smirked and held out her hand, he got up and slid the ring onto her finger. She looked at it, "it's a pretty ring."

"For a pretty wife."

"I haven't said yes yet Yoongi."

He spun her around and unzipped her dress as he kissed and licked her neck and shoulders. When it was pooled at her feet he made quick work of her lingerie that he bought. All she had left on was her heels and jewelry. Yoongi picked her up and laid her on the bed, "I know you are sore, so I'm going to get you nice and wet before I slam into you and fuck you all night long."

He loved her taste, it makes him almost feral with the need to devour her. He worked her through several orgasms and then it was time for him to feel her. He tore his clothes off and she watched him through hooded eyes, he looks good, he knows she wants him. But he loves her and he wants her to love him back.

So instead of slamming into her like his body craves, he went slow. He made love to her, he looked deep into her eyes and when she came it was glorious. Yoongi followed her immediately after, "I love you kitten and I really do want to marry you."

"I'll marry you Yoongi," she whispered.

It made him so happy, he started moving again, he just couldn't help it. "Thank you, thank you kitten. God, I love you." She started crying out, he could feel her milking him dry. "God, I never want to leave you. You feel so amazing." 

She fell asleep, he wasn't surprised, they've been keeping her busy. Probably too busy. But he's so happy right now, she agreed to marry him. Yoongi pulled her small frame closer to him, he never wanted to leave her. He wanted her by his side always.