Bonus Chapter 53

This book finally hit 50k! Thank you guys so so much for all of your endless support. I love y'all more than I could ever express. 

Bea was having the time of her life watching her husband throw the worlds biggest tantrum. "What did you do?" Taehyung whispered as his hand wrapped around her and rubbed her swelling stomach.

She shrugged and giggled a bit before Jin plopped down next to her, "she's evil, seriously."

"I am not," she scoffed all dramatic like, "he shouldn't have let me in on his evil plan if he didn't want me to ruin it. It's all his fault I outsmarted him."

"I'm confused," Tae mumbled as he looked between the two.

Jin sighed, "so you know how I gave him those fertility drugs? Well it was a while ago when she wanted to get pregnant by Kook. Yoongi said he'd keep them safe, should have known that bastard would want to use them for himself."

"And since he told me that's what he was doing, I switched them out. He's been shooting me up with saline solution for the past several months and he's pissed I'm not getting pregnant."

Tae giggled while Jin cringed, "I told him it wasn't a good idea to try and get you pregnant while you are already pregnant. It's actually dangerous. But he swore it would be fine, still I tried to talk him out of it not knowing that this one had already made the switch."

"Does he know, is that why he's throwing a fit?"

Bea grinned like a fool, "nope, he's just mad that it was yet another month I didn't get pregnant and now I'm too far along for him to do it so he's all pissy about it."

Yoongi whipped around and glared at his wife, "Kitten," he whispered with so much menace in his voice, "we need to speak, alone."

She jumped up looking behind her, "coming Daddy," she yelled before she turned around and tried to get away from him.

"Oh no, Daddy can't save you. As soon as this baby is out, I'm putting mine in, even if I have to use a fucking turkey baster."

Bea rolled her eyes so hard because he couldn't see, she wasn't trying to get spanked again. The last time she was so raw that she couldn't sit down on her ass for nearly a week without squeaking. She loves Yoongi's fire though, it matches her own. "That sounds fine Sir, if that's what you want."

His eyes narrowed, "oh no, that was too easy." His head whipped around to Jin and Tae's, "what's going on, what don't I know."

She spun around and glared at them, "I will never let your dick near me again if you say anything."

"Tell me," he roared.

"Sir," she purred as she played with the tie around his neck, "the baby is really hungry and I need a little sir time before my nap."

"I know what you are doing Kitten, but I'll let it slide this time. After I've fed you and fucked you to sleep I expect answers. And if they won't tell me then I guess I'll have to play with them for a bit to get them to open up."

She growled as she tugged on his tie to pull him down to where they were eye level, "I swear to God Min Yoongi if you do anything to hurt any of them I will chop your dick off and dip it in fucking gold and use it as a paperweight on my God Damn desk."

Tae snorted and Jin tried to cover his laugh by coughing, "you will pay for that little display kitten," he raised his head and looked at Jin, "feed her and then take her to my room, get her naked and tied up for me." Then he was gone.

"I don't know if I should be scared or excited," Bea's eyes were wide open as she looked at Tae and Jin.

"If I was you I'd be scared, he looks ready to murder you. Like he might fuck you to death."

"Kinky," she snorted, "I'll be fine, just don't tie me up too tightly and I'll be okay."

Tae snorted again, "like he's going to help you any more than he already has? He's not trying to die today either."

"He's not wrong there," Jin mumbled, he looked so guilty but she couldn't be mad at him. This was between her and Sir.

"That's fine, feed me and then put me to bed all tied up like a god damn present for him to torment for hours."

"I'll tell Jimin where you are, he won't let you stay in there long, not when you are pregnant with his baby."

She looked at Tae and smiled, "thank you Tae."

Once she was fed and stripped of her clothes she tried one more time to beg Jin to let her go easy. "If it was up to me you wouldn't be punished at all. You don't know what he was like before you came along. There's a good reason we all fear him."

A small tear fell down her cheek, she's heard stories of the things he's done to keep them in line. He loved them, all of them. But he needed to be their leader and he needed them to follow him practically blindly in a way. Then she came into the picture and everything went out the window. She pushed them all past their comfort points, Yoongi more than the others.

So she didn't complain as she got onto the bed and was tied up, but as soon as Yoongi started his sweet punishment it was Daddy she cried out with each hit of his hand. It was all about Jimin and it only spurred him on harder, which made her cry out Daddy louder. The door was kicked open and there in the doorway was a sweaty and panting Jimin. "Yoongi," he growled, "get away from her right now."

Yoongi's hand was in the air, his eyebrow was arched, "she's my wife," he growled back.

"And that's my baby in there."

Bea laid there with a smirk on her face, yet again they played right into her hands. She took a second to school her face before she burst into tears and loud sobs making both men freak out and turn to her. It took everything in her not to give the act up and start giggling.