Chapter 8

Bea grabbed the bag from his bed and headed into his bathroom. Jesus, if she doesn't get some relief soon she was going to burst. She set about getting dressed, she went with black lace undergarments that were sexy just in case someone sees them. She slid the fishnets on and then the dress. She unbraided her hair and it fell in waves down her back. She added black eyeliner and thicker mascara, then a dark smokey eye. Add in the red lipstick, heels, and her horns and she was ready for phase two.

When she opened the door and her mouth dropped open, Kook was wearing a police uniform and it looked absolutely sinful. "Wow Kook, you look hot."

"And you look like sin personified."

She shrugged her shoulder, "if we don't sin then Jesus died for nothing and my fall from Heaven was pointless."

He barked out his adorable laugh, "as much as I want to keep you here all night, I know my brothers will be looking for us soon." He held out his arm for her to loop hers through. 

When they walked down the stairs Jimin was standing there with no shirt on and a white fur coat. "And just what are you supposed to be?"

He smirked and staggard towards her, "hot, I'm supposed to be hot." That earned a snort from her before Jk pulled her away. Hobi was wearing all black, Dior. He had a harness on and he looked so good. Joon was wearing a red silk shirt, a black blazer with chains on it, and a choker. Jin was wearing a see-through mesh shirt and a white blazer. Tae had on a white shirt with a leather jacket with cutouts. He had on some thick chains and he had added some interesting tattoos. Yoongi looked like a Vampire, he had on a blood-red and black jacket. A black shirt with white ruffles around the collar. 

She leaned into Jk, "we're the only ones that actually dressed up. I feel like I should remove the horns."

"Naw, I like the horns."

He just makes her laugh, people started showing up and the party was getting interesting. She recognized a lot of faces from the research she did on these guys. There were a lot of their contacts here. Her father never had her around his business, unless the people were going to die, so no one even knew who she was. It was kinda nice to be able to be invisible. To these people, she was just Jk's friend, not the kingdom's princess.

Bea was sipping on a fruity drink when Jimin slipped in behind her, she could feel his breath on her neck, "dance with me?"

"What would Kook say?"

She could feel him smirking, he bit her slightly and it made her moan, "he'll be busy for the next 15 minutes. I made sure of that."

Interesting, she thought he'd pull her into the middle of the dance floor. But he pulled her towards a secluded corner, he started grinding against her. He placed his thigh between her legs and he grabbed her waist. He pulled her against him and then he started moving. Hell yes, this is exactly what she needed. 

Jimin pulled her hair to the side and fisted it, he started kissing her neck and whispering in her ear. It didn't take her long, not after everything Jk has put her through. Soon she was whimpering and moaning through her orgasm. When she finished, he reached under her dress, ripped a hole in the fishnets, and ran his finger through her folds. "I've been waiting to taste you ever since you walked in here in that little white dress." And then he was gone.

What the fuck? Jesus, that dude is sinful and here she thought she was the devil. She grabbed another drink and downed it before grabbing another and heading to sit down. That orgasm was intense and she honestly didn't trust herself to stay standing. Bea saw him from across the room, from the look on his face he knew exactly what she had been up to. His smirk was doing something to her. 

Yoongi stalked towards her and when he was standing in front of her, she slowly looked up his body. His eyes screamed dangerous things like I'm going to tie you up and spank you. "Are you enjoying yourself tonight?"

She blushed and nodded her head. He smiled at her over the rim of his drink, when his tongue darted out and licked his lips quickly, all she could think about was she wanted his tongue on her. Bea needed to run because if she didn't she knew she was going to fall into this man's bed. Bea, these men are the reason that your father is dead. Think with your head not with your vagina you hoe. He reached into his jacket, "Happy Birthday."

"What is this Yoongi?" But he didn't say anything, he just nodded at it. She pulled the ribbon and inside was a silver necklace. She wanted to laugh, it was the symbol of their gang. He didn't know about her birthday so he must have these in stock. "Thank you Sir, it's beautiful."

"Well you've been spending a lot of time with my little brother, I thought it was the right time that people know who you belonged to."

Bruh, what is up with this whole belonging to them thing? She didn't belong to anyone but her damn self. But she needed to play them if she wants to get closer and find out why they killed her father. "Belong to? I think you are mistaken Sir, Kook and I are just friends."

He smiled, it was this cute little half-gummy smile "if you say so. Maybe it's Jimin then, or Tae perhaps? I know they've taken a liking to you as well, they aren't the only ones." She didn't know what to say, this was going better than she planned. She acted nervous and chugged her drink. He pulled the necklace out and placed it around her neck. "I expect to see this on your pretty neck the next time you grace my presence." And then he was gone.