Chapter 27

Tae was hitting so deep and he was going so fast that once her orgasm hit, it didn't really stop. Thankfully he kept her mouth occupied because hot damn this was the shit. When he finally had his release he just stayed inside her until he caught his breath. 

"You are going to be the death of all of us," he had his head on her shoulder but she could tell he was smiling.

"Should I apologize?"

"Would you?"

Bea snorted, "not ever."

"We better get cleaned up, I have a game to download." Once they were clean she went back to sitting on his lap and just watched him. His hands flew across the keyboard, it was amazing to watch. Every once in a while he'd cheer or curse. "Finally," he yelled about an hour later.

"Did it work?"

He was grinning his crazy boxy grin, "sure did, check it out." Bea turned to the screen and heard music, Dragon Slayer it said, and press start.

"Are you going to play?"

"Will you stay?"

She turned her head to look at him and made a funny face, "I just watched you type for an hour, watching you play a game has to be way more entertaining."

He started playing and it was actually interesting to watch, "do you want to try?"

She's never really played games before, she was always training, learning, and studying. "Would you teach me how, I've never played before?"

Tae helped her make a character, a cute little pixie that liked to fight. It was fitting, "alright these are the keys you'll use." She nodded and started to play, she did all the things that he did. But once they got to the part where he stopped she didn't know what to do. She hadn't seen what to do so she didn't know.

"I don't know what to do anymore," Bea whispered. He started talking her through and they played for a while longer.

Jk knocked on the door, he tried the handle and noticed it was locked. Then he kicked the door in, "are you kiddi.. Oh, why did you lock the door if you were just playing a stupid game?"

"Why did you kick my door in dumbass, I was getting up to unlock it?"

"Sorry, I uh. Anyway, dinner is ready." Then he stormed out.

Bea started laughing, "good thing he didn't bust in here earlier."

Tae snorted, "yeah but now we can't have fun in here until I get it fixed."

"You want there to be more fun?"

"Uh, duh. I thought that was obvious." He grabbed her hand and dragged her to the table. Yoongi was glaring at her like he wanted to murder her but she just ignored him.

When dinner was over Jk handed Bea a bunch of papers, "here's your homework you lush, we should probably go do it."

"Ugh, do we have to? School is so pointless, I learned all of this shit years ago when I was like 12."

"Sorry, but you remember what you said. It's mandatory."

"Fine but when it comes time for college I'm going somewhere that doesn't bore me to death."

Jk grinned, "are you planning on staying with us for that long?"

She scoffed, "no, but at this point I'm not sure you know who will ever let me go home."

"I'm sitting right here you know."

Bea turned to look at Yoongi, "obviously sir, I have eyes you know."

The look he gave her sent chills through her body, "remember when I said I was going to punish you? Come to my room as soon as you are done with your homework."

She didn't even answer, just nodded her head, grabbed Jk and the papers, and took off to his room. "Damn, he's scary." Bea shook her body out and sighed.

"Come on, let's get homework over with. You don't want to keep him waiting."

"Can I shower first? I feel gross."

He gave her his bunny smile and then he tried to make a serious face, "sure I'll wait here while you go shower. Don't take too long though. I'll shower too, meet me back here in 15?"

Snort, "I'm not going back to my room, I'm hiding from him dude. I'm showering here and I'll wear your clothes. But you can shower with me if you want?"

Then she started removing her clothes on the way to his bathroom, Bea grabbed a toothbrush and brushed her teeth, and then got in the shower. She wasn't sure he'd come, it was 50/50 at this point. But he did, he brushed his teeth, and then he got in the shower with her.

She turned around and looked him up and down, "Kookie?" She whispered.

"Not happening Trix," his teeth were clenched.

So she pulled out her best tools, she wrapped her arms around his waist and looked up at him with big sad eyes and a full pout. "But why? Please? I've wanted to for so long."

His turn to snort, "if you wanted me so bad then why did you run to Jimin?"

Damnit, why you gotta call me out like that? "Because Jimin made it blatantly obvious that he wanted me, you showered and slept in my bed with me and made zero moves."

"You told me not to do anything!"

"I told Jimin the same and he didn't listen."

"God girls are so confusing. No means no where I come from."

Wow, he really is a good guy, "well I'm not saying no now, I'm begging you. Do you need me on my knees?" She didn't even give him a chance to answer, she got down on her knees and fisted him. "Why Kookie, you brought your cucumber again?" 

He groaned and pushed himself further into her hand, Bea leaned forward and licked him lightly. "Oh fuck, keep doing that."

She wrapped her lips around him and he started moving his hips forward, pumping in and out of her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her off of him, then he reached down and lifted her into his arms. Her shoulders hit the cold shower tile and that was the only break she got. He was quick but it was so good. Bea had been busy today, but she didn't even care because damn these boys knew what they were doing.