Chapter 40

She's going to marry him, wtf. She doesn't love him, she doesn't love any of them. She can't love them, the only people she's ever loved have left her. Her parents abandoned her, her father was murdered. There's no way she can let herself fall for them. If she does, they'll leave her too. But she cares for them, more than she should, considering she thought they murdered her father. She's too fucked up to deserve this, to deserve their love and affection. They are great men, they didn't bat an eye when they found out that she was sent to kill them. They still wanted her. 

"Why are you crying kitten?"

Bea shook her head no, she couldn't tell him the truth. He'd never understand. "Just overwhelmed with emotions, that's all."

"Not backing out are you?"

She rolled to face him, "I'm not sure why you want me, but no I'm not backing out."

"But something is bothering you, what is it?"

She shook her head, she needed to distract him. He won't drop it otherwise. She started kissing down his chest, "do you want to talk or make good on your promise Yoongi?" He was growing hard right in front of her and she loved it. She loved the power, knowing it was her that was causing this. She took him in her mouth and he groaned, loudly. 

He fisted her hair roughly, "don't think that I don't know what you are doing kitten, you will talk even if I have to get you drunk." Bea started bobbing faster and soon he was too busy moaning to even bother with his threats. When he came his body lifted off the bed a little and he let out the sexiest sigh. "Fuck, the things you do to me kitten. Are you hungry?" She rolled her eyes and smirked a bit, "for food kitten."

"I could eat, can we go somewhere?"

He narrowed his eyes at her a bit and then he smiled, "of course we can. I know just the place."

He motioned for her to get dressed and like the obedient kitten he was turning her into, she obliged. He drove the two of them to a really nice restaurant and ordered champagne for them, since they were celebrating. He wants to get her drunk, jokes on him it takes more than champagne to get her tossed. But she'll put on the act for him. 

The steak he ordered was so mouthwatering, it practically melted on her tongue. Bea couldn't help the groans that were leaving her lips. "Kitten, if you don't stop I will take you right here, right now in front of everyone."

"You wouldn't dare." There's no way he would, what man in their right mind would do that?

"Oh I would, the things I'd do to you." His whole body shivered and he bit his lip.

Bea loved teasing him and honestly, she didn't think he'd take her here like he was claiming. "And just what would you do to me Sir?"

He stood up and threw down a bunch of bills on the table, he grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the restaurant. He picked her up and placed her on the trunk of his car, he ripped her panties off and in the next breath, he was out of his pants and inside her to the hilt. Bea cried out.

"I know that you are sore, and I'm sorry for that but you knew what you were doing. Now let's give them a show."

Her head fell back and she realized what he meant, they were in clear view of the restaurant. "Oh fuck," she whimpered.

He was right by her ear, she could hear his breathing and how erratic it was. "I was going to bend you over the table and take you right there, but then I thought about it. I didn't want them to hear your cries of pleasure, they don't deserve that. So they can just watch you, because kitten, when you cum there's no one in this world that's more gorgeous than you."

Yoongi was unlocking something in her that she didn't even know was a thing, he was praising her and it was making her so wet and practically purr with satisfaction. He fisted the hair at the nape of his neck, he was definitely going to have scratches back there and she so didn't care. "Cum for me kitten, I need to get you back to the hotel." 

He picked up his pace and she was helpless but to obey, he slammed into her a few more times, and then she felt him coat her insides. His breath against her neck was making her shiver, his tongue darted out and licked her. Bea moaned softly, "you've been so busy, even with six other men vying for your attention and orgasms I can still make you moan with just a little flick of my tongue."

He pulled out slowly and she winced a bit, he got himself situated back into his pants and he picked her up and placed her back in the seat. She must have fallen asleep because the next thing she knew she was naked in bed with his body wrapped around her.

It took her a bit, to get out of his arms but she sat there for a bit just looking at him. He really is gorgeous, that's why this hurts so bad. She didn't want to lose him, or them. She has feelings for all of them. Tae and his goofiness, Jk with his protective side, Jimin and how sexy he is, Hobi with his quiet calm, Jin and his gentleness, Joon and his playfulness and this man, Yoongi who can dominate her and bring her back with one simple word. She's his kitten, she's Joon's guppy, Jimin's baby girl, Jin's pet. The other three haven't really called her anything besides Trixie or Trix, but she's sure they will.

She should go, run far far away before her heart shatters into a million pieces. But she can't and that makes her the biggest idiot alive.