Chapter 30

"You got here fast."

"I was in the neighborhood, I'm not sure what clothes you had packed in the trunk but hopefully they'll work."

"Thanks Cal. It was Scott, he's the one who killed my dad."

Callum nearly crashed the car he was so surprised, "are you serious?"

"Trust me, I'm good at my job. There's no way he was lying to me. Oh, I killed Todd too, it looked like he was in on it as well."

"Fuck, we are going to have to clean house big time." He pointed to the back, "I brought your stuff, get changed."

Yoongi looked at Joon, "I don't even know what to say, how the fuck is that little tiny thing the murderous Princess we've all heard about? She likes to steal Jimin's car and go joyriding with Tae, she falls asleep in class. The Princess is psychotic according to everyone who comes across her. Kitten is nothing like that."

"I'm not sure Yoongi, you saw her. I wasn't even the one being tortured and I was scared. She was so quick to grab your gun and shoot that guy. Like I didn't even notice he had gotten loose and she had him dead before we blinked."

"If she was really as ruthless as they say we would be dead already. She thought that we killed her dad yet she never did anything remotely life-threatening to us. Well other than sleeping with most of y'all. You and Hobi were the only ones that resisted."

Joon blew out a breath, "it was fucking hard, I don't blame them. That night she was in my bed I wished she would try something."

Yoongi scrubbed his hand down his face, "we have to get her back, I don't care if she's the princess, she's my kitten."

"Jesus Cal calm down, it's hard enough getting dressed in the backseat, it's a million times harder with you throwing me around."

"Sorry, I'm just pissed. Scott is the one that told me that it was Bangtan that killed your dad, I never would have sent you there if I had known."

She finally got her pants zipped up, she squeezed his shoulder, "Cal it's fine, I actually enjoyed it. I had to keep reminding myself that these guys were the reason my dad was dead. I really like them, or I could if I let myself."

"He'd want you to be happy Princess."

"I know, but first murder. Then I can figure out the rest." She had her favorite blades strapped all over her body and her 9 mils in their holsters.

"We're here, are you ready?"

Bea just grinned, they walked into her father's legal business. While Callum helped run the underground part, Scott ran the legal part. She looked up at the massive glass building, "let's do this."

She was greeted as soon as she walked in, she was well-known here. She was supposed to become the CEO when she turned 18. Maybe that's why he murdered her dad? Maybe he thought he could change that and stay in charge. Jokes on him, she never wanted it. He could have stayed until he croaked for all she cared. But now he's going to die.

The two of them got in the elevator and hit 25, his secretary was there. She greeted Bea and was about to let him know that she was there but she stopped her. "Go home, take anyone else that's here, and make them go home as well. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Princess."

Bea was sure she looked crazed, she knew she still had blood on her face and there was probably some in her hair as well. She walked into his office and casually lounged down on the couch. "To what do I owe the pleasure Princess?"

She pulled a knife out and started cleaning her nails a bit, she was going to ignore him for a bit and make him stir. Guilty people always out themselves, it's in their nature. He sat down on the couch across from her and he reached his hand towards her. Bea stabbed him with her knife and pinned his hand to the mahogany table.

All she could think about was Effie Trinket in the Hunger games yelling "that is mahogany." It made her giggle.

He cried out and it was delicious, "would you like to come clean, or should I torture you for the information?" 

"I have no idea what you are talking about," he scoffed.

Now is not the time to be brave buddy, "I could always bring your wife here, maybe your two boys Harry and Liam right? Maybe that would be enough to motivate you?"

He paled, this is why her dad ensured she was trained. He didn't want anyone to be able to use her to get to him. He wanted her to be able to protect herself. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. He told me that once you turned 18 that I was to step down and let you be in charge. I built this business from the ground up, I couldn't just hand it over to a brat that knows nothing, has earned nothing."

Bea snorted, "I would have let you stay, I wanted nothing to do with this business. But now you've murdered my father, so payback is a bitch."

She spent the next several hours enjoying herself, she was practically covered in blood by the time she left the building. Callum opened the car door for her, "Trixie," she looked up, and there they were, the babies of the group. They all looked at her with their mouths open like they couldn't believe what they were seeing.

"Take me home Callum."

"Of course Princess."

They chased after them, but they couldn't get past the gate. Bea heard them standing there yelling when she got out of the car, "are you going to go back to them?"

"I doubt they'll want me now that they know the truth. There's so much I hid from them, from everyone."

He didn't say anything, he just nodded his head. She needed to get cleaned up, she felt gross now that the high of the kill was wearing off.

"What the fuck happened? Trix was covered in blood and then we followed her to this big ass mansion but she wouldn't even speak to us."

Yoongi looked at his youngest brother, "have you heard about the Kingdom's Princess?"

"Yeah, the psycho princess that likes to kill."

"That's Trixie."