021 - Pettiness 2.0.

(021 - Pettiness 2.0.)

Hey guys!

So, this week wasn't a good week for me. I had the worst case of Malaria. It was so terrible that I just kept vomiting back to back (and I don't vomit on a norms).

But I'm getting better now, thank God for that. Thank you to everyone that checked up on me when I posted on my IG story. You guys are the best. I'm taking the time off from work to recover.

With that being said😌, I have a feeling there would be a lot of screaming from you guys in this chapter. The title of the chapter says it all. You'll be seeing everyone dishing out their own doze of pettiness. I'm so excited 🤣🔥.

Lets dive into the chapter 😌.
(I swear, writing this chapter gave me so much joy)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐘
(Hilary Idara Eghosa)

I couldn't keep my eyes off Dawn and Sochima as they chatted. I wasn't able to hear their conversation from where I was sitting, but I could see them, meaning I could see every expression on Dawn's face as he spoke to her and the same thing for him when Dawn was speaking. There was so much genuinity, and dare I say it... a whole lot of chemistry involved with both of them.

It was radiating from the bar table to this place. I could feel it.

Hopefully, Semeeha and I made the right decision by telling her to go for it. The last thing we wanted was for history to repeat itself.

"Gosh, I can believe she'd wear that to a party!" Semeeha lamented beside me, causing me to shift my attention away from Dawn and Sochima just to look at her.

"Hmmnn?" I asked, confused as to why she had spoken like that, or who she was talking about.

"Gigi Esho, of course." She answered, nodding her head towards a direction. "What the hell is she trying to prove by wearing that?" The way Semeeha said that was with so much irritation. I decided to follow her gaze to what she was talking about... or rather, who.

And my eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets when they landed on the Head Girl of Crestview International Academy, standing by the bar, likely ordering a drink.

I have always known Gigi Esho to be daring. I mean, she was the first person that started to alter the school uniform to fit her taste. She changed all her school shirts to crop tops and all her skirts were fitted. She started doing that two weeks after she resumed at Crestview in JSS2, and she was still able to score the position of head girl. Gigi was bold.