Chapter 1 : Trip to Ooty?

Coimbatore

"Swathi !","Swathi!","Swathi!" Elundiri ma inga paru nan , appa , chittappa,chitti , thata pati ellarum ready aytom.

Swathi woke up with a jerk for a minute ,
She rubbed her eyes and slowly opened it.
She Looked around to find the time as 7 in the morning

Raji( Swathi & Vikram's amma): mathavanga ellarayum ellupa try pannen , yarume endikala adhuku dhan unnaya ellupunen

Swathi looked around to find all her cousins sleeping , even the sound of thunder cannot be successful in waking them up from there sleep. She just sighed thinking !

Swathi: Amma kelambitingala function attend panna ? Salem varaikum poganum ila?

Raji : Ama Swathi idho inum 10 minutes la kelambiruvom , ellarum badhrama irunga , kadava lock pannikonga ollunga , samaikurenu solli kitchen ah alangolam panna ma irunga , Dhanam akka inga dhan irukanga avungala padhutama irunga and mukiyama yarume illanu Atam podadhinga , evening 7 kula nanga vandhuruvom .

Swathi: Seri amma , kalangathale advise pannadha , nanga onnum China pilla illa , pathukorom .. neenga kelambunga ... enjoy pannitu vanga function ah ...

Raji : Nalla pesa kathukuta Swathi! Innum one week dhan apram un mamiyar kita poi ippudi pesu! Avunga unnaya konjuvanga

"Raji!" ,"Raji!" Kelambala car vandhuruchu , screamt Ramesh ( Swathi & Vikram's Appa) at the top of his voice from the hall !

Raji: Idho vandhute irukenga !

Raji gave a forehead kiss to Swathi and asked her to take care of her cousin brothers and sisters

As soon as swathi heard the car leaving from their home , she began doing the most difficult job of waking her cousins who were in deep slumber , so that they can start their mission for which they have been dreaming since young !!

Swathi did her morning chores and went down the stairs .

Swathi : Dhanam Akka 5 peru ku coffee , oru tea matum poturunga !

Dhanam : Papa tea ready edhutu poringala ?nan coffee potu edhutu varen mela .

Swathi : Seri akka na tea edhutukuren , coffee strong ah potutu mela konduvanga illa ennaya kupdunga nane varen.

Saying so swathi went up with the tea to their room. As soon as she went in.
The smell of hot piping tea , made one of them to wake up !

Sanjana: Hmm ... hmm... hmm , semma smell swathi akka , u know the perfect way to wake me up!!

With closing her eyes , she asked swathi to give the cup of tea to her , but swathi did not ,instead glared at her !

Swathi : evlavu time solliruken , brush pannitu vandhu kudi ,sonna kekave matiya , sathiyama teriala apdi enna taste oh brush panna ma kudikuradhula !

She opened her eyes slowly and started giggling ...

Sanjana: Adhulam unnaku sonna puriyadhu akka , please en tea ah kudu , smell eh superb ah iruku ! ... en chellam la , thangam la please

Swathi : Mudiya ve mudiyadhu d , poi brush pannitu vandhu kudi ... she told in a stern voice hiding her smile.

Sanjana: Seri brush pannitu varen ... Romba dhan panra po ... she said twisting her lips.
Her faced showed clear annoyance of not having tea without brushing.

As soon as Sanjana got out of the washroom the first thing she did was rush to swathi and took her cup of tea.

Sanjana: Akka matavanga ellarayum ellupalama ?