Chapter 45 (Pt. 1): Prevarication

A/N: AHIIEDBJOWNJBIHIVCTVHBJNLKM! FIRST OFF, I HAVE TWO BITS OF GREAT NEWS!

1. It is officially both my one year anniversary of writing and the one year anniversary of 'Fractured!' 

We have been here and posting for one whole year now! 

Ahhhh I can't thank you all enough for everything you've done! I never imagined that 'Fractured' would take off to where it is today and I am so excited to see what the future holds for all of us! 

Thank you all so much for a year here on the platform and for supporting me and this book for as long as you all have! Here's to much more!

2. WE HAVE FANART! 

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS! WE HAVE OUR FIRST OFFICIAL FANART! 

This piece was made by the lovely @lazshirfry here on wattpad!

AHHHH IT LOOKS AMAZING! 

I know I said Remi's vest was pink in an earlier chapter, but you know what? When I rewrite this book for editing, I'm changing it to blue because this looks 10x better! 

Laz also has a book titled 'unOrdinary: Minecraft Edition' on Webtoon where this art is also featured! (And where we kinda did a collab for Remi's birthday with her doing the art and me supplying Isen's lines. XD) Please go check her out!

I tried linking the book but it wouldn't work. ;-; Sorry Laz.

Also, this brings up another note: if any of you have art for the story or art in general that'd you'd like to share, please feel free to ask and I will gladly feature it (with full credit of course!) I'd love to feature you guys and your work and it absolutely makes my day to know you guys are inspired by this book enough that you guys can create art from it!

On that note, let get on with today's chapter!

As usual, I hope you all enjoy!

Love ya guys! ^-^

-KittCat

*Warning*: This chapter contains injury, mentions of mental health issues, mentions of violence, and manipulation. Viewer discretion is advise please!

"Hey."

"Hey, you."

"Wake up already."