012. he confessed

chapter twelvehe confessed

chapter twelve
he confessed

The next day, Athena woke up to JJ using her shower

The next day, Athena woke up to JJ using her shower. He walked out of the bathroom as she stretched out in the bed, complimenting the temperature of her shower and the water pressure, to which she responded with a blink and a small smile. Dorota had come into the room and handed Athena her tea with a sly wink and a glance in JJ's direction before leaving the room. Athena got out of her bed, taking her tea with her as she grabbed some clothes and made her way to her bathroom, JJ sitting back on her bed.

Athena stared at her reflection in the mirror with a small smile as she thought about the night before. She put on a pair of black jean shorts and an oversized purple t-shirt. She brushed her hair before putting on her jewellery on; her ring, necklace and her friendship bracelets with Kie, Sarah and Wheezie. She finished her tea, brushing her teeth and leaving the bathroom. She smiled at JJ once more, putting her converse on.

Her eyes widened when she heard Wheezie and her dad talking near her bedroom. She quickly rushing JJ out her door and onto to balcony, where he could sneak out of her house. She told to meet her near the front of her house. Once he was out of sight, the girl turned and left her house, waving goodbye to her dad as she passed and hugging Wheezie.

She met JJ just down the street from her house, and the two made their way to meet Kie and Pope at Heyward's, where the three hung out all day. They were stood in Heyward's shop, watching Pope work as they spoke about what had happened the night before.

"Don't let it get in your head. Three of them and two of us." JJ reassured Pope, who was slightly panicking about it. "That's typical Kook shit right there." He turned to Athena. "No offence."

"Hell, yeah." Kie agreed.

"Oh, I agree with you too." Athena told JJ, with a smile.

"What was your thought process, using your head?" JJ asked Pope.

"I don't know man." Pope sighed. "I just kind of acted off instinct. I was a cornered animal."

"I would've loved to see it." Athena commented as Heyward walked in.