52 | SKIP WITH ME TODAY?

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
chapter fifty two
SKIP WITH ME TODAY?
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅ ━━━━

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑chapter fifty twoSKIP WITH ME TODAY?┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Athena awoke to the pogues rushing around her, all four of them seemingly going somewhere.

"Athena, you not going to school?" Pope asked the girl, who was still lead next to JJ.

"Nah." Athena groaned. "It's not like my grades could get worse. Have fun though."

The three boys left the chateau, Kie staying behind. "Yeah, I'll, uh, catch up with you guys later."

Athena sat up, looking at the curly haired girl. "Please skip with me today?" She asked her friend.

Kie smiled. "I was hoping you'd ask."

"What do you wanna do?" Athena questioned as Kie flopped on the pull out bed next to her.

"I don't know." She shrugged. The two girls shared a look, before laughing slightly.

"I have the perfect thing that will past time and make us laugh." Athena jumped up, going into the spare bedroom and bring out a duffel bag.

"There isn't a body in there, right?" Kie asked.

"No." Athena laughed. "Who do you think I am?"

"A Cameron." Kie joked.

"Touche Carrera, touche." Athena sighed, sitting down next to her once more. Athena dragged the duffel bag towards them, opening it up to reveal some of her belongings from her house. "This is just the random stuff I knew I'd miss if I left it at Tannyhill."

Kiara began to pull things from the bag. She grabbed a small clear box full of scrapbooking materials, a small Tupperware box containing all of threads and beads for friendship bracelets - a few already made lose in there as well. Athena took out the next few things, her multiple scrapbooks and her and Kie's date book. 

"What's all that?" Kie questioned the blonde.

"Scrapbooks from over the years." Athena smiled softly. "After... the incident, my dad sent me to a therapist and she told me that my problem was, was that I was too pessimistic and I needed to start looking at the good things I have in life. And so I started documenting and scrapbooking so I could always remember the good things and it forced me to realise how many good things I have in my life even when I thought everything was bad. I haven't been able to do it as much lately."

Kie side hugged her friend before taking one of the scrapbook and opening it up. Kie looked over a couple pages before stopping at one. Athena looked over Kie's shoulder to see it being the one she made of her and Dorota, the blonde sighing sadly at the thought of her old friend.