bonus chapter

bonus chapter 800k special

bonus chapter
800k special

Dorota was getting married and Athena was ever so slightly freaking out

Dorota decided she didn't want a big wedding, considering she nor Corey had a lot of family. And so Dorota wanted a tiny wedding, one that she put her maid on honour in charge of planning. And who was her maid of honour?

That's right!

Miss Athena Josephine Cameron herself. Athena had tried her best to get what Dorota wanted, to make sure her wedding would be perfect. Which was hard considering all Dorota said was that Athena could do anything she felt was right because she trusted the girl's judgement.

But Athena was getting there. She had gotten the flowers, helped Dorota pick address, got bridesmaid dresses for herself and Corey's two sisters, helped order tuxes, convinced the Carrera's to cater the function. She had put Sarah in charge of hair and makeup and Kie was on music duty.

All Athena had to do was find a venue, which she had done... until they cancelled. Which caused Athena to have a total of three breakdowns before JJ had a rare stroke of genius and suggested that they'd hold the wedding in Bluebell cottage's huge back garden. Athena had smiled brightly at the idea, kissing her boyfriend happily before she bounced off to continue planning the day.

Now, it was the morning of Dorota's big day and Athena seemed to be the one with last minute jitters. She had been pacing back and forth all morning, triple checking everything was in order.

The blonde rushed towards into the room where Dorota was getting ready, looking over at where Sarah was applying makeup to the woman's face, music in the background drowning out their laughter.

Athena smiled softly at the sigh, looking over at Corey's sisters, who both sent her a smile.

"Thena! Hair time!" Sarah suddenly exclaimed, catching sight of her sister.

"No, I have to—"

"Nope." Sarah shook her head. "You need to get ready, come on."

Athena let out a sigh, moving over to sit in the chair that Sarah was stood behind. The blonde let out a small breath as Sarah began parting her hair.